Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 14.5: Operation Cryotic Front!

[DE]Megan

soooo.....

as we finished in our clan yesterday phobos excavation with sth above 3k as a score we've got funny mail (the one that carried latron wraith)

It comes that we were risking our lives blah blah blah....

for some guy being able to transport some octopus-like animals to eat..........

[and for latron wraith but its not the case here :P]

very good job DE no one expected so trolling operation :)

someone above asked how to fail that mission - you know at some point enemies becomes quite hard to kill - would you imagine that we've met two bombards with so much health/resists/whatever that 1k magnetic damage have not even scratched their hp? funny part they standed both very close to themselves.

The most epic update of Warframe is here at last! Update 14.5! There is so many new things to discus but I'll let the video speak for itself! :) There are new weapons in the Market and in the Dojo, you can now customize your Kubrow Skins, and so much more! But the best part is the new event Operation: Cryotic! Basically you have to activate an Artifact Scanner and when it launches a Drill, protect the drill from enemies and feed the drill power which enemies will drop in little Power Capsules. There is so much to look forward to and I hope that this video helps you step into the world of Warframe and enjoy the hell out of Update 14.5! :D

Thanks to Deathly_Ryan for the thumbnail art! Check Out His Channel!

pfffffffffffffffffff....enjoy another tons of crashes/bugs/issues.Nothing great in bugged event.

Mods are S#&$ now.

That's the TL;DR. Replacing overview thumbnails with texts and rarity colors is a step in the wrong direction. Being able to see a mod at a glance because you know it looks reddish was great. Texts are good, too, but why not both? The size has increased by far. Yes, it looks stylish now for a game like Diablo but it is decreases functionality. The art is distracting from the basic information you need. The rewards screen shows 2 (TWO) mods at a time on FullHD with a scroll bar that is laughable. Drag & Drop doesn't move the mod around anymore so players could see the slot polarity. Essentially:

- Smaller, please!

- Pictures, please!

- Slot Polarity, please!

- Minimalistic, please!

- More intuitive, please!

The change is S#&$, you know it, I know it, not talking about the new content and the event is great. Just the mods S#&$. And if this is censored and you don't know what I mean: S H I T. Just crap. Poop. Feces. Excrements.

Mods are S#&$ now.

That's the TL;DR. Replacing overview thumbnails with texts and rarity colors is a step in the wrong direction. Being able to see a mod at a glance because you know it looks reddish was great. Texts are good, too, but why not both? The size has increased by far. Yes, it looks stylish now for a game like Diablo but it is decreases functionality. The art is distracting from the basic information you need. The rewards screen shows 2 (TWO) mods at a time on FullHD with a scroll bar that is laughable. Drag & Drop doesn't move the mod around anymore so players could see the slot polarity. Essentially:

- Smaller, please!

- Pictures, please!

- Slot Polarity, please!

- Minimalistic, please!

- More intuitive, please!

The change is S#&$, you know it, I know it, not talking about the new content and the event is great. Just the mods S#&$. And if this is censored and you don't know what I mean: S H I T. Just crap. Poop. Feces. Excrements.

Absolutely agree with you.New mod design are failure.Why not ask players what they think about this??And after this making some changes.But not in this reality.

My game is crashing every time when i play excavation mission :| And it's pretty annoying...i try to get the misiion rewards and i can't...Every time is crashing..And suport center is down so i posted here.

I don't remember exactly the crash type but was something like "War-0357..." 

Please Help!

Edited by DavoMan

* Fixed issue where performing any melee action, then using a context action (Hack Console, Revive Ally), would result in an additional melee action after the context action was complete*

Seems that this exploit has finaly been fixed. Now you guys and gals cant use this at Dark Sectors with Jat Kitag :D

First let me say i love this game. I'm all for relatively obscure titles that deriver(yes i said it) excellent game play and require you to learn something new all the time. It's one of the more difficult games, but I like that. Very glad i found this game. Excavation is a lot of fun, just need to fix some of the bugs that its been having because i lost out on an almost 4k run for excavation. Nbd i just did it over easily enough.

Awesome update.  The new tileset is visually stunning and the new game mode is interesting and distinct.  My 2 complaints, as others have already said, are that the vital info on what a mod does is not immediately accessible, and that there is no distinction in the codex between mods that are not owned and mods that are owned.  I enjoyed the visual distinction in the old codex of un-owned mods being red-ed out, and if something similar could be implemented in the new mod UI I think that would be fantastic. I think it would also be fairly easy to include the vital mod info on the new collapsed mod cards, although it might get a bit cramped.

Anyway, that's my 2 cents.  Thanks for the update DE!

As many have mentioned already, the one shot kill on the extractors at high level makes it so you require a Blessing Spam Trinity to keep them alive. The extractors armor or something should scale with the enemies to some extent. Currently to go above about 2K it requires certain frames to be in the party.

Also the requirement to get 3K in 1 round to get the good rewards seems like it really excludes a lot of the player base that does not have endgame weapons and maxed mods. For the 3K runs most groups want 1500+ Conclave or specific loadouts and newer players can't do that usually. I think it should be cumulative but be a higher total score so that people with low end gear can enjoy the event and just run it more times. Maybe give a bonus to people who do it in 1 run.

As many have mentioned already, the one shot kill on the extractors at high level makes it so you require a Blessing Spam Trinity to keep them alive. The extractors armor or something should scale with the enemies to some extent. Currently to go above about 2K it requires certain frames to be in the party.

Also the requirement to get 3K in 1 round to get the good rewards seems like it really excludes a lot of the player base that does not have endgame weapons and maxed mods. For the 3K runs most groups want 1500+ Conclave or specific loadouts and newer players can't do that usually. I think it should be cumulative but be a higher total score so that people with low end gear can enjoy the event and just run it more times. Maybe give a bonus to people who do it in 1 run.

I feel like that's the community doing that and not the game mode. Most of my clan has hit the 3k cap already and in each group there were a couple of people that were running early-mid game loadouts because it's the best they had. It can be done easily but the pug groups aren't willing to try. 

I feel like that's the community doing that and not the game mode. Most of my clan has hit the 3k cap already and in each group there were a couple of people that were running early-mid game loadouts because it's the best they had. It can be done easily but the pug groups aren't willing to try. 

I agree that the community is doing a lot of that, but on the Earth extractor mission at around 2500 the Bombards take almost a full clip of Soma or Boltor P to take down (and that is with the radiation). How will someone running a mid tier weapon take one down.

The Corpus seem easier to beat with a Magnetic/Toxin setup at high level, but 2/3 of the mission are Grineer.

I agree that the community is doing a lot of that, but on the Earth extractor mission at around 2500 the Bombards take almost a full clip of Soma or Boltor P to take down (and that is with the radiation). How will someone running a mid tier weapon take one down.

The Corpus seem easier to beat with a Magnetic/Toxin setup at high level, but 2/3 of the mission are Grineer.

That's a fair assessment. I was running with a thrice forma'd soma and a Trinity so I may not have noticed that myself. 

yesterday when folks of our clan [with me] hit 3k I was there with my 30lvl Mag and we had 13lvl ash in team and we made it with just a little tactical approach the "fun" started at 2600

[btw I had two bombards that have not even noticed my mags "crush" catsed upon them]

todays we exchanged zephyr [best equipped player in clan - he couldn't play today] and was trying to get latron wraith for other clanmate that is leveling his valkyr [also not maxed] and I came with lvl 18 Trinity - and we have managed to get 3k as well.....

EDIT: clanmate asked me to tell this: "on these high level Bombards Latron Wraith is good enough"

[edit: typos etc.]

Edited by Elenortirie