[DE]Megan

Update 14.5: Operation Cryotic Front!

- There are three available Tilesets for this Operation.
- What is CRYOTIC (New Resource)?
Usually found in extreme sub-zero environments, Cryotic instantly freezes anything it comes in contact with. 

WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- If the Excavator is destroyed before it recovers an item, the mission is a failure.
- The Operation is on now until Wednesday, September 3 at 12 PM EDT.
- Operation Cryotic Front is the first introduction of a new mission type that will replace all Survival missions that take place on a terrestrial tileset.
- This Operation introduces Cryotic, a new resource that will only be available in the Excavation game mode.  

Additions:

• New Tileset Preview - Corpus Ice Planet! Progress with fellow Tenno in the Operation Cryotic Front event to explore the new frozen tundras! 
• New Game Mode - Excavation! This gamemode will be replacing On-Planet Survival missions.  Give it a try today and let us know what you think! This is our first pass and we’re very interested in your thoughts, please visit our Feedback megathread to add your thoughts! The objectives are: Seek out artifacts by powering scanners with power cells dropped by enemies and defend the artifact excavators for as long as you can! 
• New Weapon -  GLAXION
Fires a photon beam that halts molecular vibrations, causing instant and painful freezing.

Now that the operation is over I see no nodes with the Excavation mode on them.

That is a problem because I need more Cryotic to build my Glaxion but Cryotic can only be found in the Excavation mission type.

Aren't the survival nodes on the planets supposed to be Excavation mode now?

• Upvote 2