[DE]Megan

Update 14.5: Operation Cryotic Front!

I found a bug. After emptying the resource extractor, the planet (in my case Jupiter and Venus) and missions do not appear. Going back then re-entering the planet fixes this.

Edit: Another bug. Cant level up mods. Tried from esc menu and by walking to it in the ship, as i select a mod and click "fusion" it bugs out. I can't cancel it, or go back. I can click the icon near my name and use it to re log.

Edit 2: This seems to be a chokepoint.

http://imgur.com/OLtj1Fv

Enemies gather up there way faster than they can get down and its usually full of them when I look.

Edited by zombisa

Hmm, is the score affected by the planet you do the event on? Becaus otherwise I'm guessing everyone will do it on the lowest level planet having the new mission type...

EDIT: also, lotsa great stuff in this update, can't wait to start playing with it (and find all the bugs, heheheh, I kid I kid, well, sorta :P)

Edited by marelooke

More than 3000 pts = Latron Wraith and the Polar Glaxion skin

well, we have some grineer weapons that could have gotten "wraith'd" *cough grinlok cough grakata*

anyway: awesome update <3

But DE, you forgot to make Loki's SW more useful on combat :(

PS: I am gonna troll with it on console-hacking mobs and players :)

Nova Changes: 

In an effort to compensate for more useful attribution of XP when triggering a chain reaction with Molecular Prime, the main XP is attributed to whoever started the chain reaction. Before, Nova would take the bulk of the attribution. Now,  the "weapon and instigator" carry through the whole explosion chain ( if Player A casts Molecular Prime and Player B blows up the room, Player B gets the kills and XP). Similarly, if Player A casts Molecular Prime to Crowd-Control and then use their slowed state to get a nice bow-shot, Player B get weapon XP.
Fixed some of the cases where two Nova's casting Molecular Prime would have unexpected results (explosion range and strength were always determined by the Nova who cast most recently).

OMG FINALLY A MILLION PLAYERS CAN THANK RNGESUS AND STOP THEIR TEARS OF BUTTLEAK!

Sorry for second post, Not gonna get in one hour to test due to big download.

Does this teamwork count. I mean if like frost defends and others pick up stuff. Do i get points only by bringing ice to scanner or all in team gets same amount of points for run? It sounds hectic if everybody is rushing to pick that ice so they get max points while slower do job also but don't get points.

Can't say I'm excited about another resource being added into the game, Ice and Microwave cannon have me looking like a fat kid in a candy store.

Do we need to get points in one go or multiple missions count also?

If you're successful you can get 3000 points in one mission. Hold tight for the Operation to live and it'll all make sense! 

• Upvote 1

Wraith? isn't wraith exclusive for grineer weaponry? The Latron is a grineer weapon??? Wut.

Edited by H.Katsura_999

So Stoked. Thanks DE

edit:

WHOOOAAAAHHHHH. STOP.

This Nova change is not cool. I worked too damn hard to max my mods on nova just for someone else to get credit for my kills. Who even thought this was going to be a good idea? Change it back. This is stupid.

IKR? guys will be waiting for the second you cast Nova Prime and compete for the kill. in that case they should reduce casting recovery time so Nova herself has a fair chance at the shot.

If you're successful you can get 3000 points in one mission. Hold tight for the Operation to live and it'll all make sense! 

3000 Points in 1 mission? Wow, that's interesting, didnt know that would be possible.