Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 14.5: Operation Cryotic Front!

[DE]Megan

So Stoked. Thanks DE

edit:

WHOOOAAAAHHHHH. STOP.

This Nova change is not cool. I worked too damn hard to max my mods on nova just for someone else to get credit for my kills. Who even thought this was going to be a good idea? Change it back. This is stupid.

I actually agree with this guy...

Vauban Changes: 
• Made Vauban's Vortex scale with power range and duration mods.

uh-oh.I can feel the rage of booben master race users rising. Also, I wonder what kind of builds could we make from this change. Better to experiment later 

Edited by MetalXWolf

I WANT THE OLD MODS BACK!!!

I agree. Theres no reason they need a mod overhual, it was fine the way it was. They shouldnt worry so much about it "Looking cool" or something of the sorts. I dont care about anything else, I just want the old mods back.

So Stoked. Thanks DE

edit:

WHOOOAAAAHHHHH. STOP.

This Nova change is not cool. I worked too damn hard to max my mods on nova just for someone else to get credit for my kills. Who even thought this was going to be a good idea? Change it back. This is stupid.

I like this: My nova is max rank, but i can charge enemies, kill with a gun, and ill get weapon xp XD

Mod UI becomes unresponsive when trying to use fusion cores. Also the 'sell all duplicates' option is missing? taken out? or am i just not seeing it? i really liked that feature so if that can be fixed, i'm fine with new UI.

the excavation missions are replacing only planetside survivals or all survivals? if its all of them then that's going to be trouble. defense and interception rewards are still not cumulative.

I agree. Theres no reason they need a mod overhual, it was fine the way it was. They shouldnt worry so much about it "Looking cool" or something of the sorts. I dont care about anything else, I just want the old mods back.

The mod UI was barely useable on smaller resolutions (like laptops), while I haven't seen the new UI yet the previous one definitely wasn't fine the way it was.

GODDAMMIT. Just when our first long test for Algebra is next week, this comes out ;A;

-resists urge to play- Must... study...

This is my pain too :(

Overall, the sheer volume of changes is fairly impressive. While I'm sure that there'll be feedback and constructive criticism aplenty in the weeks to come, the response to community discussions about frames and frame abilities is promising!

Have yet to check out the new event and the new weaponry, but I'm glad we're not limiting ourselves to yet another lead-thrower. Hopefully the mechanics hold up to the hype.

DEVS. If you're going to make visual overhaul for the mods, It would be nice if you could give the option someway to choose which one you want, the old mods screen or the overhual

Yours truly, annoyed as hell.