Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 14.5: Operation Cryotic Front!

[DE]Megan

So Stoked. Thanks DE

edit:

WHOOOAAAAHHHHH. STOP.

This Nova change is not cool. I worked too damn hard to max my mods on nova just for someone else to get credit for my kills. Who even thought this was going to be a good idea? Change it back. This is stupid.

Clearly you don't understand that this is an amazing thing. Just think about it for 2 seconds. If you want to level a weapon, instead of all of the XP going to your frame for the 700 kills you get with one molecular prime, it instead all goes to the weapon you're leveling. Also, it is not in the Tenno way to be selfish. There are other Tenno who need that experience more than you.

Clearly you don't understand that this is an amazing thing. Just think about it for 2 seconds. If you want to level a weapon, instead of all of the XP going to your frame for the 700 kills you get with one molecular prime, it instead all goes to the weapon you're leveling. Also, it is not in the Tenno way to be selfish. There are other Tenno who need that experience more than you.

Tho only thing selfish about the pre patch was that the damage numbers went to nova. all xp was still shared. just shared over all weapons instead of fully for the used weapon. It was not that bad.

Oh good, I was worried for a moment I was the only one who REALLY HATED THE NEW MOD UI.

I CAN'T SEE A THING.

Instead of being able to just see what a mod did at a glance I now need to trawl through all of them with a mouseover!?
How is this good? It's not saving time by filling more space, it's wasting time by removing important information!

Otherwise, Loving the new kit.

Oh good, I was worried for a moment I was the only one who REALLY HATED THE NEW MOD UI.

I CAN'T SEE A THING.

Instead of being able to just see what a mod did at a glance I now need to trawl through all of them with a mouseover!?

How is this good? It's not saving time by filling more space, it's wasting time by removing important information!

Otherwise, Loving the new kit.

Bugs Bugs Bugs. Guess what? I CANT DO FUSIONS THATS WHAT.

Bugs Bugs Bugs. Guess what? I CANT DO FUSIONS THATS WHAT.

Don't be such a little kid. You couldn't even see half of the older mod UI in lower resolutions. This new UI is cleaner and simpler. 

Besides, just await for an hotfix about the fusions.