Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 14.5: Operation Cryotic Front!

[DE]Megan

Can't play Void missions after this update, at least not solo.  I can get to the point where I get the "play now" prompt in the navigation menu for the void.  But at that point no matter what I do the mission won't start. 

edit: relogging seems to have fixed it.  It started happening after one of the event missions, maybe there is an issue there.

Edited by ClockworkSpectre

Tho only thing selfish about the pre patch was that the damage numbers went to nova. all xp was still shared. just shared over all weapons instead of fully for the used weapon. It was not that bad.

This means the Nova herself can use MP to power level her own weapons. Sounds awesome to me!

"if Player A casts Molecular Prime and Player B blows up the room, Player B gets the kills and XP). Similarly, if Player A casts Molecular Prime to Crowd-Control and then use their slowed state to get a nice bow-shot, Player B get weapon XP."

No. NO. NO!

This is ABSOLUTELY ridiculous! If a Nova casts her ulti she deserves the kills! It's HER ulti, SHE casted it! If other players cast their ulti they get the kills, so why now not Nova? Rhino, Obernon,  Excal, Volt, etc etc etc.... they can all clear a room and THEY get kill credit, so Nova deserves it too!

Words cannot articulate enough how stupid and fail this change is, and I don't even play a Nova!

Extractor landed on me and pushed me through tileset and killed me... it was in a pool of water in front of kubrow dens... I jumped down from the ledge to power it and start it... it landed on me and pushed me under water and I just kept falling through tileset looking up at the bottom of the extractor in water.... buggy...

Ether sneak nerf or bug, but novas mp don't explode right away anymore. It takes a few seconds rendering chain reaction useless, faster to kill with the gun... I srsly hope this is a bug cus like this the ability is just to slow for the fast speed of WF.

Edited by xaythor

What's this crap about Nova ? How many nerfs are you gonna apply to that frame until no one will use it anymore ? Seriously, stop messing with her, her ultimate is alreay subpar to what it was. Seriously, undo the changes, you are taking all the fun out. So what ? Players are butthurt so now others will take credit for the kills of the enemies I primed ?? How is that fair now ? Nova primed them, nova gets the kills, that's the end of it. If you wanna play it like this, make it so that the enemies affected DIRECTLY by player B, via abilities and/or weapons, go as kills to their counter and the enemies that die due to the prime reaction counts as deaths for Nova. I wouldn't mind it this way, but what you did is unacceptable.