[DE]Megan

Hotfix 14.5.0.1 + 14.5.0.2

• Changed Excavate to match Survival end of mission rewards in the sense of not giving out extra rewards since you earn them periodically throughout gameplay.

This one is kind of confusing. Can someone elaborate?

Edited by FMZerek
  • Upvote 2

Would be cool to fix the host and connection issues that didn't actually get fixed in 14.5.1 as I still get random loss of connection to the host and I can't even host any groups myself without my game crashing. 

Had a mission going on Phobos when .2 hit. Noticed that in mission my counter showed 600 Cryotic, but end-of-mission screen awarded only 300 (like on earth).

... Now I have 1307 Cryotic but the second goal is not fulfilled.

Going to continue and hope that it resolves itself.

--

New mod system does not reliably stack mods. I have one rank 0 Smite and a two rank 0 Smite stack, two single rank 0 Mind Controls, two single rank 1 Fast Hands, two single rank 0 Banes of Corpus...

--

Flight scene at the beginning of Cryotic Front on Phobos is solid black.

Edited by Zsar
  • Upvote 3

Cool, can we get a hotfix to get our classic version of the mod slotting system back?  This new system introduced a lot of pain for the eyes and confusion even if it "looks" cooler.  Practically it was not helpful.

• Upvote 2

Can we get some keyboard functionality for the mod menu?
I think using a and d to cycle polarities would cut down on time greatly. 

Had a mission going on Phobos when .2 hit. Noticed that in mission my counter showed 600 Cryotic, but end-of-mission screen awarded only 300 (like on earth).

... Now I have 1307 Cryotic but the second goal is not fulfilled.

Going to continue and hope that it resolves itself.

-

You need to score 1000+ points in 1 mision, the score its not based in the number of cryotics you have

Changes:

Players can now only carry 1 power cell at a time as to increase difficulty.

Great... just, just great...

Does this mean whichever clan was able to mobilize the most at the very beginning of the event is going to be taking home the gold? Maybe you should evaluate the scores when all is said and done and check to see how much of a difference this little change made...

fix mission complete screen not showing and crashing the game! (kind of crashing, you can still play after that...)

... Started and completed a mission on Phobos on .2. Both issues persist. Now have 1607 Cryotic, no second reward.

Oh wait, missed the reply above. 1000 in single mission? Ugh, bother, why!?

Edited by Zsar

The Magazines of Glaxion and Nukor are completely static and wont react at all

on reload animations (as if the animator forgot to animate the magazines).

Tweaked excavation level layouts to reduce marathon-fatigue.

Added new filter categories for each polarity to the module browser.

Did anyone notice the first change? Because everything still looked the same after either hotfix. Still ridiculous lengths covered, regardless which of the 3 tilesets are picked. I might have been unlucky, but who knows.

Now, the second thing is a pure blessing, and it was a long overdue one. Now, while we are at it, can we get two other things now too which require an equally easy fix?

1. When in "uprade" mode for the Warframe, or any of our weapons please... I beg you... put the " all " sorting as default AWAY and use the sorting that is actually required. Take "Warframe" if we're checking our Warframe. Give us "Melee" if we tinker with our melee weapon. The reason being is, this way we don't get the redundant "spares". If we want an Aura, we go straight for the Aura slot. If we want our regular mods, we don't want Aura / Stance mods to appear in this sorting.
  2. Please, for so many patches now, please add a "Shotgun" category and add an "Ability" category. Shotguns take up a huge amount of mods... and by listing Abilities separately, there is less scrolling required AND those are also filtered out when we get our "Warframe only" category.

• Upvote 4

Changes:

Tweaked excavation level layouts to reduce marathon-fatigue.

Just did Phobos run, scored 1125...

NOTE: Still a marathon!

EDIT: Oh, and I have had to Alt-F4 out of both my Earth and Phobos event runs... I get NO mission results screen at extraction, and NO mission results screen in Liset... Can't hit ESC to get to the menu either.

Edited by Thunder_Chief

The mod UI is pure agony now for a PC user with multiple copies of same mod at different levels. The amount of sideways scrolling it takes to find a mod is ridiculous.

Would it be possible to give different UI layout options for the mod interface?

Also, my feedback for the new mod card is that they are way too cluttered.

I can clearly see the graphic designer tried to imitate some POKEMANS there, only to fail miserably.

For example, the mod fusion level is extremely difficult to see at a glance because of the minuscule difference in the colour of the "dots" on the card,

which are right below a brightly coloured card "frame" which causes the dots to "fade" in the background due to the contrast.

The event has been fairly fun and entertaining so far. There is no constant pressure about "life support" or time and the mission type has got plenty of action to keep me entertained. There was a lot of running on Phobos though, but that was just before the .2 patch so I am not sure if it has been changed. Oh, btw, I also managed to fall into a hole on the level. Fortunately it was not a bottomless pit that puts me in a spawn-loop, but it took me a few minutes to figure out how to get out of it as the hole was fairly deep, there was no room to wallrun and normal jump was blocked by the geometry.

Players can now only carry 1 power cell at a time as to increase difficulty.

I'm glad i finshed the event ^^