Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nukor.. For Real ?

Primed_SuperNova

Question

So, what do you think it's better for the nukor?

1) A triple elements build (I was thinking radiation + corrosion + cold  (Ice Storm) to add ammo and hoping in the 1% to happen with ludicrous gib

or

2) A radiation only based build with every mods for crit? With the 11% of simpler gib to happen?

Personally I'm partial to the former.. but I would like to hear your opinion.

Also, why every Side arm weapon need more than 3/4 forma to be fully builded?

EDIT:

I was thinking something like this:

http://warframe-builder.com/Secondary_Weapons/Builder/Nukor/t_30_22203300_193-2-5-195-4-5-200-1-5-204-0-10-205-7-3-206-3-5-209-5-5-222-6-5_204-7-200-5-193-6-206-11-195-6-209-6-222-9-205-9/en/3-0-48

Edited by Zuijin

So, basically, every once in a blue-moon, when the planets align, triple rainbow across the horizon, unicorn man enters through your window and your goldfish starts talking to you, you point that gun at someone, pull the trigger, and his head might explode.

Sounds Jiminy, hunky-dory, fancy-free. 

dafaq did i just read

DE should make a weapon that has 0,1 % crit chance, and 9999x crit Markiplier multiplier.

Imagine that weapon in PVP. 

Opposing player (being hit by that weapon): Don't worry, guys, that dude needs to empty his whole gun before he can down me. 

Gun suddenly crits, bringing down said opposing player. 

Opposing player (now downed): Well, this blows. 

So, basically, every once in a blue-moon, when the planets align, triple rainbow across the horizon, unicorn man enters through your window and your goldfish starts talking to you, you point that gun at someone, pull the trigger, and his head might explode.

Sounds Jiminy, hunky-dory, fancy-free. 

Your post just made my day.

Why is everyone so unhappy about the crit chance? It's clearly a status gun, that weird crit is just a quirky extra. It kind of reminds me of Mehrunes' Razor or something. 

Except Methrunes Razer insta kills where as this just does 4x more damage if you crit with it. Bad example.

Edited by Slamyourjam

I think it intended, it meant not to be crit, but when it crit, it's deadly.

...Ah, Mehrunes razor.

See

the problem is, Mehrunes Razor weapons work better for weapons that do single hits at a time, like a bow. Roll for a giant crit or do subpar damage the rest of a time. Continuous beam weapons have low damage per tick due to the nature of the weapon, so even though you're constantly rolling for crits as you're holding down the mouse button, the crit that does occur isn't going to do all that much anyway.

And don't forget that this game also has Dread and Paris Prime, who do massive crit damage on -every- shot, as well as the Latron Prime/Wraith who have a high chance of doing the same thing. Suddenly, the Nukor's gimmick doesn't seem so impressive.