The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kubrow Eye Color/energy Feedback

Immortal

Well with U14.5 i was hoping that we would be able to change the eye color, but that wasn't the case.

Seems like there is still to big of a layer of Random Generation on Kubrow Eye Colors. I say this because, i have now spent well over 800 platinum trying to get a Kubrow with blue eyes. I'm not sure if other people are having such issue trying to get the eye color of their choice, but i currently only know there are pink, black/grey/white, orange, yellow, blue, and green. Not sure if there is more colors, but seems like pink, black, and orange are the most common out of all those colors. And you could end up with those common colors alot no matter how much platinum you spend. Unless someone else gets lucky themselves and decides to sell you the imprint legitly, but im not even sure if the eye color carries over in imprints.

*I Do Apologize if this seems like a rant more then feedback, but i do not regret trying my luck and spending my platinum to get blue eyes. I just feel if we can change the colors of our kubrow, we should also be able to change kubrow eye colors.*

Anyways would be nice if there was a fourth color option in appearance for kubrows to change our kubrow eye colors.

Thanks for taking the time to read my post. Feel free to leave a comment below if you as well were hoping to be able to change kubrow eye colors. ^-^

Edited by Imortel

It doesn't really feel like a rant to me personally, you went out of your way and got what you wanted in the most inconvenient way - in lack of proper customisation options. And I agree it should be an option, but I also commend you on insisting with the implementation of such a feature even after having spent 800 plats. We need more players like you, trying to better the game rather than ranting over personal losses. :D  +1

It doesn't really feel like a rant to me personally, you went out of your way and got what you wanted in the most inconvenient way - in lack of proper customisation options. And I agree it should be an option, but I also commend you on insisting with the implementation of such a feature even after having spent 800 plats. We need more players like you, trying to better the game rather than ranting over personal losses. :D  +1

Well, i still actually haven't got blue eyes its roughly 800plat and counting trying to get a kubrow with a pair of blue eyes.

Edited by Imortel