Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

O-M-G You Guys Hear About The Zilian Op Scandal? You Will Laugh

Xenogear

So basically, dude is in a wheel chair and him and his girlfriend do streams an stuff, they go so far as to ask people for donations, apparently reaching over 50k in donations in 8 months or so because he needed a "new wheel chair" and he couldn't get "disability"

Well... 

Watch this (FIRST), especially to his girlfriend near the end LOL

So after watching this and it just about making me sick, I decided to make my OWN video

Enjoy (SECOND)

And this was necessary because...? or do you actually support people like this

What I am saying, is, bags of female hygiene of that caliber are a dime a dozen, they are everywhere. It's another bit of internet drama, it's meaningless and vapid. I have no clue who that is, other than another idiot trying to pull some charity money. The last fuck I had to give died in 'nam. Your insinuation, as inane as it is, I'll let slide.

What I am saying, is, bags of female hygiene of that caliber are a dime a dozen, they are everywhere. It's another bit of internet drama, it's meaningless and vapid. I have no clue who that is, other than another idiot trying to pull some charity money. The last F*** I had to give died in 'nam. Your insinuation, as inane as it is, I'll let slide.

Well ya got one thing right o Mr. grumpy pants, it is another bit of drama! Hopefully you came here for the "laugh" section in the threads title and not for the scandal part, otherwise it appears as tho your last F*** didn't die in Vietnam cause you clearly gave enough F*** to click a thread entitled

"O-M-G YOU GUYS HEAR ABOUT THE ZILIAN OP SCANDAL, YOU WILL LAUGH"

and even comment

PS Thanks for your service, my dad was in Vietnam.

Well ya got one thing right o Mr. grumpy pants, it is another bit of drama! Hopefully you came here for the "laugh" section in the threads title and not for the scandal part, otherwise it appears as tho your last F*** didn't die in Vietnam cause you clearly gave enough F*** to click a thread entitled

"O-M-G YOU GUYS HEAR ABOUT THE ZILIAN OP SCANDAL, YOU WILL LAUGH"

and even comment

PS Thanks for your service, my dad was in Vietnam.

I don't know if laughing about it makes it ... better. In my point of view, letting such people fade into the nothingness they deserve, the obscurity of meaningless existence they life, is a much better retaliation. His actions are dispicable. He doesn't deserve spotlight. So, don't overinterpret my initial post.

As for your dad: As much as the public "hated" that war, and regardless of what I personally think of wars in general, kudos to your father. A soldier's life is never easy in times of war. If you felt offended, my apologies.

Wow, well said my friend, I suppose you can look at it two ways, let them fade into nothingness as they deserve. Or, you can put them into a spotlight, humiliate them, and let it be a lesson to all that think about doing this in the future. I however just enjoy laughter so my video is made for people who read up on it a bit and then decide to take it a bit further and laugh.

I really appreciate your apology and I am sorry as well. Thank you for your kudo's to my father! NOW LETS KICK SOME GRINEER &#!!! 

i dont know whats more pathetic, that immoral worthless POS

or that people actually spend their time

WATCHING...OTHER PEOPLE....PLAY GAMES

"Hey honey wanna watch the guy in the wheelchair play some games tonight?  hes awesome...he plays games...in a wheelchair"

P.S  Xenogear that bit at the end with the "Sad Music" and his #$&(% face just had me in tears aaaaa---haaaa!!! awesome

Edited by ZetaReticulan

i dont know whats more pathetic, that immoral worthless POS

or that people actually spend their time

WATCHING...OTHER PEOPLE....PLAY GAMES

"Hey honey wanna watch the guy in the wheelchair play some games tonight?  hes awesome...he plays games...in a wheelchair"

P.S  Xenogear that bit at the end with the "Sad Music" and his #$&(% face just had me in tears aaaaa---haaaa!!! awesome

Lol I'm glad you enjoyed it man =) He deserves every punch in that video ! haha