Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Problems I Don't Get Invites From Other Players...please Help And Thank You For Your Time

(PSN)Ktrooper12

I have been playing Warframe since it came out for ps4, this problem happened a couple of days ago is i don't get any invites from other players. I literally pm like 8 people and no invite. I kept on doing this and then i began to ask if it was full or error and most of the time it was a error on my part. I get no message, no invite, no error explaining to me what happened. I have searched and my error doesn't really come up others are errors cant join session. This error I don't get at all, its that i dont get a message.

I have deleted it from the ps4 a few times and just now I have reinstalled it and i still dont get invites.

Any idea how to fix it please tell me and tell me if there are others with this problem so I am not the only one.

Edited by (PS4)Ktrooper12

For me, if you aren't in the menu screen, invites can be missed. Look in the upper left corner to see if the Option button icon starts flashing, if so, click it and the invite should be there.

There's suppose to be an alert message that pops up on the lower right side of the screen, but sometimes it doesn't show. Or I just wasn't paying attention.

Other than that, I haven't had any issues with inviting or being invited.

Oh, also I saw some people having to change when ports the game uses on the router, but that's goes above my head.

• 2 weeks later...