Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Banshee Helmet?

ilystrategy

Question

I am having a hard time finding the Banshee helmet Blue print. I've been told Kiliken in Venus is a good place to get it but I haven't had any luck. Can anyone tell me a better place to farm for it? Or should I just keep doing the Kiliken defense map in Venus?

5 answers to this question

Well seeing on how it's a now uncommon BP, and how it can be found on any Defense mission (or any other mission type with a rarer chance)... there is no exact location on how to find it with a high percentage chance.

Yes I know how you feel.

I need the Banshee Systems and it seems it only drops at level 10 of a Defense mission. 

Not good, as it is rare to drop to start with, then it is rare to get a group of people to stay and win up to level 10 defense, *sigh*.

Yeah, i'm looking for it too. It seem that it was easier to have it before the patch as it was rare and you were having more chance to get rare after wave 15, but now that it's uncommon, the uncommon reward pool is bigger so less chance than when it was on rare reward pool.

For the system i got it as reward at the end on a mission, dont know what mission but that was not a defence.