Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 14.5.1+14.5.1.1

[DE]Megan

Fixes: 

Fixed clients falling through the ground in the Ice tileset upon entering the mission.

Tg2lDYi.jpg

..... No... You didn't fix this...

Edit: It happens when people skip the player dropping from the ship. FYI

Edited by FREQ1989

Fixes: 

• Fixed Sacrifice precept (sentinel was not always dieing after reviving the player).

Strange. I wonder why they're tweaking a precept that was accidentally released for a short time and is currently unobtainable by any means.

Did you guys actually make it so that Vauban's Vortex scales with range?  It doesn't seem like it.  It could be that I'm not noticing it, but it really seems like it has the same range.  Also, If I equip a rifle and have my Dethcube equipped, I can't put a mod on my rifle that's alreay on Dethcube's Deth Machine Gun, and vice-versa, even if I unequip Dethcube.  Was this intentional?  Lastly, I'm not sure if anyone else is having tihs issue, and with the mods the way they are I'd have to look again, but when the mods used to pan slightly, it seemed like the pictures were in a frame, but they weren't synced, so the picture would be obscured, but you could see a blur in the shape of the starting picture.

Edited by NarwhalStorm

Hotfix 14.5.1.1 

* Fixed iron skin material for regular rhino.
* Fixed crazy fog in the last few meters of the hallway out into the forest defense tile.
* Disabled depth-fog for forest defense missions at night. 

QYani4x.jpg

Archwing intensifies

Is anyone else's launcher not updating after 14.5.1.1? I was playing just fine minutes before the hotfix, and I've never had problems with the launcher before, but now it just get stuck at "Checking for new content" and nothing happens. 

I'm going to verify and defrag to see if that helps, but I was just wondering if anyone else was having the same issue after such a minor hotfix.

Is anyone else's launcher not updating after 14.5.1.1? I was playing just fine minutes before the hotfix, and I've never had problems with the launcher before, but now it just get stuck at "Checking for new content" and nothing happens. 

I'm going to verify and defrag to see if that helps, but I was just wondering if anyone else was having the same issue after such a minor hotfix.

Yes, I can confirm this. Both myself and my friend are stuck at the "Checking for new content" message and after about 5 minutes it says "Update failed," and restarts the update client. Restarting PC, Steam, nor the update client seem to fix this. We are unable to play the game until the updater is fixed.