Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 14.5.1+14.5.1.1

[DE]Megan

how about telling is novas prime denote lag 2-4 sec intendet or just freaking bug cuz ppl like me who dont know i start think devo team just hate nova and just wants kill it all fun of freaking frame ( my opinion) so gz for killing it and i hope at least i get some info i can even plan do i sell my nova now 

I love the dark souls refrence :p filthy casuals well not dark souls but it leans a lot towards it

Most of this forum and that is being moderately fair to people who haven't really got 10k or 20k of score in the event yet. Because most people just see 3,000 as a satisfactory score.

Edited by Kinjeto

Glaxion and Nukor still has static magazines when reloading. Come on guys and gals, i cant be the only one experiencing this bug! D:

Seriously, take your Glaxion or Nukior, reload it and look where the magazine is. Does it follow the hand of your warframe and get replaced with a new one? Nope, it doesnt.

Sacrifice mod still in the game?

No it was never suppose to be released in the first place, it was accidentally released and available through Transmutation in Update 10.6. But like some other mods like natural talent and loot detector, it may be rebalanced and put into the game.

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Sacrifice

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Retrieved_Content

Hotfix 14.5.1.1 

* Fixed iron skin material for regular rhino.

* Fixed crazy fog in the last few meters of the hallway out into the forest defense tile.

* Disabled depth-fog for forest defense missions at night. 

Awesome dedication guys...

but when will Keys to Void and derelict be fixed?

A bunch of us just cant start those missions because it just wont start. lol 

Sacrifice mod still i the game?

It's still in the game, but it's not acquirable. Due to the fact that a bug in the past allowed some unfinished mods to be acquired though, whenever these mods end up OP, whether through bugs or just imbalance, it's still necessary to fix them. Like how they nerfed the toxin resistance aura back during breeding grounds because it would actually make you (and your squad) IMMUNE to toxin damage.

Edited by Tails-san

• Fixed clients falling through the ground in the Ice tileset upon entering the mission.

Could you now please fix the bug of infinite falling down caused by fallen Exavator?

Because it's really annoying. Like 5th time.

And whenever you try to revive - it just goes all over again.

Please make the mod level more noticeable (preferably shape and color that does not blend with the mod frame), and include a numeric values such as level 8/10, 3/3... ect in the next art update for it.

I would really also like to see an extra 2 or 3 preset slots apart from A, B and C in the warframe and weapon upgrade menu.