Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Not Receiving Ability Mods Megathread

Migglas

I have been giving out all my spares over the last two days. It seems that its a bug that came with the recent update. I think its all 4 of nyx's ability mods that are missing as I met a very new player who had only Nyx and Excal who didn't have a single ability card. Its possible everyone else who has one or two of her abilities had them as drops before they made her.

I have been giving out all my spares over the last two days. It seems that its a bug that came with the recent update. I think its all 4 of nyx's ability mods that are missing as I met a very new player who had only Nyx and Excal who didn't have a single ability card. Its possible everyone else who has one or two of her abilities had them as drops before they made her.

This was my scenario.  New player and I only had psychic bolts.  I did not know that they were 'supposed' to come with the frame, so when I asked in chat people started laughing at me :)

Finally, figured out this was a bug.  Now I just need DE to complete my support ticket!

I can confirm that a fix for this has been found! It should go live in the next hotfix. I would still make a support ticket so the Mods can be added into your Inventory.

Thanks!

While waiting for that hotfix , those who did'nt get theire skill is try'ng to buy them with plats kinda sad to buy something they should have got free , eventualy i saw some guys helping them for free ...

Will the hotfix fix it for everyone who already have the bug or will it only fix those in the future? Made my ticket yesterday but not sure how long I need to wait.

Pretty sure unless they are planning on running a script to give it back to everyone who didnt get them then its just a fix for the future and you should contact support to get them to give you the mods.

My Oberon frame is about to finish, so I am concerned, is this Nyx specific or happens to every frame?

I don't know, my newly Nyx just finished building today got this bug (no mod appear), my ember is coming next but i ain't gonna press the claim button until they fix the problem, you should too (just to be safe, don't wanna be in a bunch of trouble)

Right now, i'm farming mod for Nyx in Orokin derelict (quite effective, i get 2nd and 3rd skill after one run)