What Would Happen If We Could Travel To A Different Universe

DarkLordX2

The solar system still has many areas that can use improvements and additions to make it feel complete. Its not a bad idea to be able to explore other star systems or different dimensions like the current void and I'm sure its in DEs mind for the future. Personally I think unless DE has any other way to expand exploration factor in this game, we'll probably see new star system to explore in a year or so.

I think that right now kinks need to be sorted for this system, however introducing an entirely new system for us to plunder could be a way of a *possible* rank cap increase or new enemy faction. Obviously the mobs would start out at a higher level.

Just my thoughts though

*edit swipe typos

Edited by .Zeva

I think the more that DE opens the Origin System up, the bigger and grander it will feel. Without the solar rails it would feel x100000000000 bigger (exact figure ;p ) and that's no joke.

Having said that, I think it would be interesting if, just for a lark, they could visit the Unreal & Unreal Tournament Universe where DE did a lot of work on. Fight the Skarj, and battle in the Arena, could be fun.

Another possibility would be visiting the once planned Unreal/Tournament spiritual successor that Dark Sectors was originally intended to be. That concept could possibly still exist as a pre Orikin War era story arc. Just need a time machine.