Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Extractor Limit Needs Raisin Imo

darthdart

its 1 on rank 1

2 on rank 5 

3 on rank 10

4 on rank 15

personaly i don't feel like those are any use anyway because only materials i need that i didint got from my grindint and dont have hundreds of thousands each is argon crystals/neurodes/galiums/oxiums

u don't really get those from extractors anyway 

its 1 on rank 1

2 on rank 5 

3 on rank 10

4 on rank 15

personaly i don't feel like those are any use anyway because only materials i need that i didint got from my grindint and dont have hundreds of thousands each is argon crystals/neurodes/galiums/oxiums

u don't really get those from extractors anyway 

Oh you get a 4th at level 15?

Wiki didn't mention it at all. Can anyone confirm?

I thought there would be some raisin here...

To the topic: Well, the extractor itself only gives you a little amount of each mats, so currently it only worked as an additional chance to get extra rare mats. That said... It need to have its acquired number of mats increased. Or at least the rate for rare mats.

I'm Mastery Rank 13 and I can have 4 extractors out at once but I think that DE should boost the number up by 1 more, idk, I think having 5 extractors will help with getting cheap materials by a significant amount then. However it should be behind a fence of XP not a wall but not accessibly to every Joe Shmoe that can clear Earth.

Edit: Just looked it up and everyone that's a Founder or has purchased a part(?) of Prime Access gets a +1 to the drone count.

Edited by Nexzalas

OROKIN CELLS! I heard that Prime extractors bring 4 orokin cells. And my normal extractors and Destiling didn't bringed me a single one for a 2 or maybe 3 months, Devs probably deleted a chance to get orokin cells from Standard and Destiling Extractors -_-. You pay them you get free oroki cells. 
Orokin cells are the most rare things in game right now. Prime Weapon need 10 orokin cells and Prime Warframe only 1? WTF?

Edited by SignOfTheTaurus