In Game Graphics Deterioration (Excessive Simplification).

AlexVeer

Hello, Teno!

Recently I even more often observe deterioration of graphics in the game, its simplification.

1680х1050, graphics settings - maximum:

https://yadi.sk/i/eOTU-vHEan6HS

https://yadi.sk/i/tU-xKJk_an6H5

Image quality:

https://yadi.sk/i/rWFCPZ8RamoZD
https://yadi.sk/i/Y6OjNEx7amoZG

Where all "shadows"? What happens with "lighting"?

Example with explanations:

https://yadi.sk/i/_mlbCkBWanSMB

Graphic settings are identical for both images.

https://yadi.sk/i/X7sUr4-eansAy

So will be further?

What do all of you think of it?

P.S. Possibly it occurs because of attempts to expand minimum and the recommended "hardware" requirements.
But it strongly spoils impression of game in general. Perhaps it is worth stopping supporting outdated and frankly weak "hardware" long ago?

P.S.S Sorry for my English, it is not my native language

Edited by AlexVeer

i've seen some Corpus Tiles with Shadows goofed on them after U14.5.

only seems to happen there.

Edit:

ironically, you're pointing out lack of graphic detail, yet you have Local Reflections on.

which doesn't add any Graphic detail, simply makes all surfaces artificially shiny as if they're made out of some space magic plastic with a mirror metallic finish.

Edited by taiiat

Both of those pictures look identical, except you're outside in one. Actually, I may have got this all wrong: those are both "bad" pictures. So where's proof the graphics have gotten worse? They're looking better to me.

Edited by vaugahn

Edit:

ironically, you're pointing out lack of graphic detail, yet you have Local Reflections on.

which doesn't add any Graphic detail, simply makes all surfaces artificially shiny as if they're made out of some space magic plastic with a mirror metallic finish.

I added screens with graphics settings

Both of those pictures look identical, except you're outside in one. Actually, I may have got this all wrong: those are both "bad" pictures. So where's proof the graphics have gotten worse? They're looking better to me.

That's just the point! "Indoors" image and image "on the street" is identical. How so can be?

It is also deterioration (simplification) of graphics. "Lighting" decline in quality, shutdown "shadows".

Can you specify a light source on these images?

If there is a source, shadows have to be in the corresponding places.

There are only reflections, but there are no shadows!

Look and tell me where here shadows from objects?

Edited by AlexVeer

i also noticed the nvidia physx effect changes, it was so fantastic and bloomy before. now its plain 

there just have to be more graphic options for warframe , thats the solution i could think of

but what am i to say this. im just a normal guy with no background with tech luls

I have game on MAX details and still shadows looks awful.

Devs should make something to not drop that much FPS, on new event missions and Hive missions type. Everywhere I have 60fps solo and with 4 players around 40-45fps but in these missions I have sometimes around 17-24 fps........and its only because of a lot of enemies on the map. Devs should make limit of enemies on the map, because on Hive mission I had a full room of Infested so it is clear that fps will drop dramaticaly.

I have GeForce GTX 660 OC.

-snip-

the important part of my post is since U14.5 i've noticed some Corpus Tiles that have their shadows broken, yes. doesn't seem to be happening in other Tilesets.

it's clearly a bug.

adding sources of light which create shadow is only appealing to good-pc, but an extreme cpu/fps consuming for bad/poor-pc.

it has no impact on a lower spec machine.

1 - the Shadows on the maps are static.

2 - a low spec machine is going to have Shadows at low or off as it is.

Devs should make limit of enemies on the map

I have GeForce GTX 660 OC.

unfortunately, large groups of Enemies are kind've just how PvE games generally work. no Enemy in particular is allowed to be very sturdy, and intelligence is extremely taxing so they're only moderately so. and the way that's made up by is a large variety of Enemies that come in large force.

limiting the number of them even further - there is a cap you know, otherwise people would be crashing left and right - wouldn't be very pertinent to gameplay or creating a good atmosphere.

your GPU makes basically no impact on performance in Warframe. GPU's are basically idle in Warframe. it's all CPU. a GTS 250 is even enough to not be a bottleneck in Warframe.

(vRAM amounts can make a difference, though).

Edited by taiiat

it has no impact on a lower spec machine.

1 - the Shadows on the maps are static.

2 - a low spec machine is going to have Shadows at low or off as it is.

1) idk what you mean, (not a computer genius)

2) i know of some other game where turning off shadow effect will reduce my FPS lagginess.

I do know that, with shadow on. my computer has to calculate the status & parameters of the shadow...

love to see when someone tries to explain what is happening to the game and  then gets trounced on for pointing it out.you can   be running this game on highend  and still it looks crappy because of bad lighting shadows ect. most screenies I have of bugs on my steam profile can show you the level of detail in  1080p x1920 reso all max settings.

We all can agree that the lighting sux, throughout each planet  or tilesets or whatever you wanna call it,  there is this blue haze from bad lighting since U14  and that is just one example .

Edited by ranks21