Adding New Powers For Existing Warframes.

Dante130666

Hello everyone. We have a lot of warframes to choose from, but every warframe has only 4 powers to use. And in some warframe we use different builds so we dont always use those 4 powers together. So why not to add new powers for existing warframes , than creating new warframes and powers for them? New warframes are mostly bugged or have some isues at first so why not to add variaty for old ones?

ill add some suggestions for powers:

Escalibur: in recent updates escalibur uses his energy created sword for powers. So why not make it equipable?

skana for normal and skana prime for prime warframe. Itll be something like valkyrs hysteria, but without immortality and with different move set.

Frost: ice slide like from mortal combat, that subzero does. It wont do a lot of dmg but will be greate for utility. Itll help Frost in faster movement so this warframe wont be 1 of the slowest ones. Also what about ice spear? Frost will create a hudge spear around 2 metres adn throw it at enemy. It wont freeze enemy ,but will do a lot of freeze dmg. Will be good for removieng shields. 

Necros: hes pretty weak so i thought about helping him with survivability. Undying spirit: changes necrosses bleedout animation, he wont be able to die from bleedout, but wont be able to use weapons eather. Also ull have an option to die right away if ur friends are far from u and thay cant reach u.  Also Dead man walking: necross wont die receiving fatal blow, but for it to happen he uses 10-15 souls of killed enemies. Itll use a lot of energy slot and can be tweaked a bit so it wont be op.

Thats few of mine ideas. Like and comment what u think about this ideas and add some more powers in comment section if u like ;D

P.S.: i dont have anything against female warframes its just i didnt had any ideas for their powers :D

I like these ideas, but i think that DE is working on that, they have been since fall. If you were a Tenno back then, Remember the shared ability contest?

Well i like the idea of having more than one power to use (exclusive for that Warframe) it would be awesome +1

I like the idea. 

Also make every warframe unique by adding a different passive ability for every warframe. 

For example: 

- Increasing Toxin damage on any weapon by 15% while using Saryn

- Melee damage increase 20% on Valkyr

- Sniper damage increase by 20% on Banshee

- 50% Cold Resistant for Frost

Things like that which can synergize well with the warframe other abilities

I like the idea. 

Also make every warframe unique by adding a different passive ability for every warframe. 

For example: 

- Increasing Toxin damage on any weapon by 15% while using Saryn

- Melee damage increase 20% on Valkyr

- Sniper damage increase by 20% on Banshee

- 50% Cold Resistant for Frost

Things like that which can synergize well with the warframe other abilities

I agree that warframes should have pasives, but i would make it different. I think thay should have resistances.

For example: Ash should have bleedount resistance, Frost Ice resist, Ember fire resist, Volt electric resist and  so on.

Also it would be op if thay had imunity for those elements, but i have 1 idea. What if warframe resistance + same resistance mod maxed will make imunity for that particular element. Like the idea?