Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So My Kurbrow Sleeps In His / Her Incubator

(PSN)Draconis1981

why doesn't he/ she have a basket and a few chew toys in the shape of corpus / grineer ? I would humbly ask DE to address this animal well fare concern and give my kubrow a comfy bed. also let him / her chew the odris talking thing's vocal circuits, maybe bark when the bell goes, you know make the bucket ship seem more homely. A doggy grooming parlour in the dojo would been nice too. You could put it in next to the bathrooms. (for those devoid of humour move on this thread is not for you)

I really want DE to make the ship customizable !

Make it your own an make it unique.

And I really want them to change the way kubrow react when around enemies. They just walk with no care in the world and from time to time jump on an enemy. That isn't fun. And i WANT THEM TO FREAKIN BARK AT SOME CORPUS GRINEER OR INFESTED. Srry for bad language:)

Edited by Belodrin

• 2 weeks later...

Also, it seems cruel that we can have several Kubrows, but can only leave one unfrozen at a time. I'd like to be able to have several Kubrow out of stasis at a time, so that they can play with each other.

Oh, and a puppy sling, so that we can carry Kubrow pups out on missions out with us, and show them what they're going to do when they grow up.

Edited by Ryme