Anubis Warframe

(PSN)codeboy29

My spelling isn't very good so sty with me

I don't have a lor for him so if you have one thanks and if thars a artist out thar that wants to make art for this frame ples do

I do have som ideas for his powers

There. In no order rite now

Ferst is soul tear he tears the souls from his enemys draging them to the underworld

And converting som ove the souls to energy orbs. This wold be a aoe attack

The second is he sends a wave of scarabs at a enemy and the scarabs covers the enemy and consumes.

Him inflicting slash and bleed damage and if he dies from shis mor scarabs ar spond from. Him like oborans ferst power

But it tracs targets

I was thinking this wod be his 4 power if a team mamber gose down hi can pelaport to the team member and revive him

or if the team member dies he will pull. The soul from the underworld and put. It. Back in wich Will over

lode his suits power Reserv and will take the next tow power orbs. After casting.

I'm not sher about this one but he raps all enemy's in rang in energy mumufying them wich wecans armor and ads bleeding

And stoping them from moving and shooting

Well thats it tell me wut you think thanks for reding this far

My spelling isn't very good so stay with me.

I don't have a lore for him so if you have one thanks, and if there's an artist out there that wants to make art for this frame please do.

His abilities in no order right now:

First is Soul Tear,he tears the souls from his enemies dragging them to the underworld and converting some of the souls to energy orbs. This would be an AOE attack.

The second is that he'll send a wave of scarabs to the enemy and the scarabs will cover the enemy slowly doing damage to the enemy overtime. The scarabs will do slash and bleed damage and if the enemy dies during the attack more scarabs will spawn. Think of it as Oberon's first ability but it will track targets.

I was thinking that this will be his 4th ability, if a team member goes down Anubis can teleport to the downed ally and revive him or if the team member dies he can resurrect them. Upon resurrecting the revived ally will gain an energy boost.

I'm not sure about this one but he will wrap all his enemies in a ring of energy mummifying them. The enemies will have an armor debuff and will take more damage from slash damage, this will stop them from moving and shooting.

Well that's it, tell me what you think and thanks for reading.

Edited by izzatuw