Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Great Way To Solve Afk Problems

Renegade343

Since everyone does not like AFKers, why not we have this: 

For any player that does not do anything (not moving, not shooting etc.) in a mission for 45.0s, he/she will have a Radiation status effect applied to him/her until he/she does something again. That way, other players in a cell can just shoot the AFKer down, and let him/her die in shame.

If said AFKer is killed through that method, he/she will not be rewarded with anything if he/she continues to not do anything (not reviving him/herself, not moving etc.). 

That way, everybody wins, and no need for vote kick button.

Yes, this is a joke.

Brilliant idea, just need to replace 45s timer with something more reliable. Also forbid afker to use revive and force him to stay in battle for (random number) about 30minutes, if he closes the game anyway - apply a debuff on him for the leftover of 30 minutes that he was dead where he can't go in any battle.
Your suggestion is not a joke at any point.

Give it a longer clock (Maybe a minute) and it'd be perfect. I sometimes have connection troubles so that 30 seconds would get me shot very quickly. And instead of not letting them use revives just kick them out of the mission, I'd rather have 3 players actually playing with me than 2 and one very angry one