Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So I Have To Wonder...other Uses For Credits (Discussion)

Kestral9999

I'm amazed that nobody mentioned gambling yet. The first thing that comes to my mind are slotmachines which eat away at all your unwanted credits.

Have them throw out some mods, reactor/catalyst(blueprints), Formas and maybe Warframe/Weapon/Companion/Stasis slots as jackpot content.

I bet players would rather pay a huge ammount than to pray to the RNG gods, but after all this game seems all about that.

I'm amazed that nobody mentioned gambling yet. The first thing that comes to my mind are slotmachines which eat away at all your unwanted credits.

Have them throw out some mods, reactor/catalyst(blueprints), Formas and maybe Warframe/Weapon/Companion/Stasis slots as jackpot content.

I bet players would rather pay a huge ammount than to pray to the RNG gods, but after all this game seems all about that.

I believe they already have that and refer to it as "transmutation" lol. Only mods spit out though, I'd love an option to get other things through gambling. I've got 19mil that's just burning a hole in my space wallet.

No, please no credit trading.

In every MMO i have played where you would use your gold or w/e currency in auction houses, you would eventually face insane inflation.

Otherwise, being able to rush with credits f.e. would be great.

Because rushing would be cool if i really wanted my Nukor now, but i ain't gonna waste 35plat for something like that :/

If it worked with credits however, i might actually use this feature.