Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Which Gun Should I Get? (Snipertron Or Latron)

Kalgert

Question

Hello, I am interested in a long-range weapon but I am questioning myself which one should I use

Latron which has more ammo in a clip, slightly better accuracy and fire rate but does less damage or a Snipertron with a lot of damage but lower accuracy, fire rate and less ammo in a clip

Pretty Tempted for a Snipertron but at the same time having doubts since I'm pretty sure I will have a bad time finding the ammo for the Sniper rifle....But high damage be tempting mon!

4 answers to this question

Snipetron gives you an amazing zoom.

Latron actually lets you kill stuff.

Hmmm...So you say...

the wikia has a nice detail for comparison between them http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Latron but personally i think the Latron is far more reliable a weapon. once enemies start closing in a bit, the snipetron starts to be too slow to deal with them. in a party snipetron is nice as a support but overall the Latron has more situational options.

Well as a Support gun I think it would go hand-in-hand with my Loki...Once I even get my hands on him...Then again if you have a rather accurate gun you can still shoot something from a sniper's range...with a bit of spread ofcourse

I have made my decision: Latron it is then

Also to Seraphim_ZA: I tried Paris, I didn't really enjoyed it, sold it after using it 5 times

I found the impalement attractive but then I thought "This is going to slow, let's just cut everything to size with the Gram" and well...That's how I met my good Gram companion :)

Edited by Kalgert