Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Xbox One Release Details?

Alkelei

Just wondering if there is anywhere where I can find out details about Warframe's release on the Xbox One, like how big the download is, what update they are starting at, account migration, and so forth. Have any details been released yet?

It is all pretty simple to use but that is how I used it on PC I don't know how DE intergrated for XBox One specifically.

Gotcha, I figured it would be more convoluted than PS4's version. On there, you simply swipe your finger across the trackpad in different directions and it activates the correlated power. Really simple and fun to use (though I did customize which swipe activates which power)

controller wise it'll work same as PC, since pc has had controller support for .. well as long as i can remember tbh.

i've upgraded to an xbox one controller from my 360 controller for the pc and the 2 work the same same when it comes to the commands, other than that no .. i cant find any other info yet either, which is weird with it due tomorrow :(

Gonna be upgrading to a PS4 controller for my PC in the near future (not for Warframe however. Keyboard+Mouse is best here, hands down). Xbone controller is too small and I got one too many nitpicks with it.

As for Xbone release, it's supposedly tomorrow  We'll learn more then.