Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mirage: Sleight Of Hand, A Useless Skill.

(NSW)Estalior

So I played Mirage. I like her, and the hype in the quest system is good. You feel so cool hearing about her past. I like throwing her balls of fun at enemies.

Still first to get it out of the way. The froghead helmet is just bad, sorry but it is.

Anyway. All of her skills are useful, they need some work and fixes, but they are good. All but the Sleight of Hand skill. Useless at all levels and times. I've seem countless grineer ringing the alarm and nothing happening to them. Also the range for the lockers is just bad, they have to hug them to activate. Also sometimes when I activate it the game lags. Please fix it, make more stuff react than just some glowing chests, I want to see doors cutting enemies in half with lazors.

(Also make a Harlequin helmet alert soon, we wont tell anyone.)

Hope this is addressed soon.

Well it basically turns all drops (orbs, ammo, resources and mods) into Tesla's for a shot time so it can do a lot in defence or survival. 

The skill definitely needs work but it is not useless. 

Never really noticed the minefield when people used this power. Don't these things on the ground glow?

Every frame. EVER. has a useless skill. Thats balance, you get 1,2,3 useful skills in trade for one thats completely bad. (Or too situational/niche to be useful)

That sounds like terrible game design. Why bother giving them four abilities if you're going to waste time and resources on making a skill nobody uses?

Besides, there are a few frames where all four skills are at least passable. Banshee, Volt, Hydroid come to mind. It's a bit of a stretch, but they do exist.

To be honest, I don't know how to buff this ability while staying true to its theme. It's almost like it was made for another game. Maybe it could create illusions on the ground or on walls or something that distract enemies and deal damage? Not like I would have room for it on my build anyway.

What ive noticed is that slight of hand is suppose to also booby trap pick ups and according to the wiki pickups consists or health, energy affinity orbs, credits (dropped credits) and ammo. BUT problem is that it only booby traps the orbs and guess what when they detonate theyre gone!!! your practically committing suicide for you and your team at that point if your boobytrapping destroys all the health or energy orbs your #*($%%@ and the damage isnt too great either. Now a good suggestion is 1 have the credits and ammo be booby trapped as well (trust me in a vortex full of crap that thing would defiantly add a big punch) but instead of blowing it up and destroying the item, why not make it a 1 cast per item, so if you booby trapped an ammo pickup and it detonates, you cant recast it on that same one again but you can pick that ammo up and etc.

What ive noticed is that slight of hand is suppose to also booby trap pick ups and according to the wiki pickups consists or health, energy affinity orbs, credits (dropped credits) and ammo. BUT problem is that it only booby traps the orbs and guess what when they detonate theyre gone!!! your practically committing suicide for you and your team at that point if your boobytrapping destroys all the health or energy orbs your #*($%%@ and the damage isnt too great either. Now a good suggestion is 1 have the credits and ammo be booby trapped as well (trust me in a vortex full of crap that thing would defiantly add a big punch) but instead of blowing it up and destroying the item, why not make it a 1 cast per item, so if you booby trapped an ammo pickup and it detonates, you cant recast it on that same one again but you can pick that ammo up and etc.

Actually, the pickups only go poof for you when they explode. The rest of your team can still pick them up.

But yeah, it's a foolish thing to do to yourself unless you know you're going to be topped off on energy/health. And even then, it's always better to have spare energy orbs around just in case something goes wrong.

Actually, the pickups only go poof for you when they explode. The rest of your team can still pick them up.

But yeah, it's a foolish thing to do to yourself unless you know you're going to be topped off on energy/health. And even then, it's always better to have spare energy orbs around just in case something goes wrong.

oh i didnt know that thank you, but I do think the item should be there but you cant recast it again, and the cred's and ammo should count as well.