Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cannot Use Secondary Fire With Quanta

(PSN)jacobstoddy

I have my controller set up so primary fire is not in the default position and hasn't been a problem until the quanta. When I equipped the quanta my secondary fire (from using the zoom) didn't work. So I switched my controller to default and it worked again. So there's something going on with the guns secondary fire not working if you chance the furring controls around. As if the zoom no longer works as secondary fire once your controller switches around. Is anyone getting this issue?

Yeah-- the 2ndary fire doesn't Work unless bound to L2 -- to get it working again- just reset your controls to default and reconfig and don't bind secondary fire to anything else. I don't know if your suppose to be able to zoom or aim down the sights of the mutalist quanta or quanta though.. I don't have that gun on PC yet :(

Yeah-- the 2ndary fire doesn't Work unless bound to L2 -- to get it working again- just reset your controls to default and reconfig and don't bind secondary fire to anything else. I don't know if your suppose to be able to zoom or aim down the sights of the mutalist quanta or quanta though.. I don't have that gun on PC yet :(

Well like when using the penta the zoom is used as the secondary fire when the primary had been fired as the detonator. So when I go back to default controls it works this way but when I switch my fire button the zoom no longer works as the secondary fire.