Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Abilities Are Not Binding To Correlating Powers On The Controller

(PSN)jacobstoddy

So as far as I know the powers have always been a-d depending on which abilities come first from your mods going from top left to bottom right. However I have my controller set so my directional pad has power A on left power b on down and power c on right. Then power d it on the swipe right on the touch pad. The reason I have it set this way is because I never use all 4 abilities on a build and the directional pad is much easier to use. I also in many of my build got rid of a ability polarity for a different polarity leaving me only 3 ability polarities on most of my builds. But when I place my 3 abilities in my build they aren't ever a,b,c no matter how I chance my controller or place my abilities one is always on the touchpad. For example Nyx, I usually keep my abilities in the corners like how they come. So I'll have a absorb top left chaos top right and mind control bottom left so all the abilities should be on my directional pad. But when I go to use her absorb is on the touch pad which is power d. But to make thinks even more annoying when I go into my controller setup and switch power d and a absorb stays on the touch pad. Can someone or de please help I've thrown my controller so many times because of this I need this fixed.

The symbols on the bottom right of the screen represent each power in order, 1-4.

Also the abilities increase in cost in the build (assuming they are of equal rank)

In the case of your Nyx, ability 1 is mind control, 2 is psychic bolts, 3 chaos and 4 absorb.

The wiki page of each warframe will tell you what power is which number.

The symbols on the bottom right of the screen represent each power in order, 1-4.

Also the abilities increase in cost in the build (assuming they are of equal rank)

In the case of your Nyx, ability 1 is mind control, 2 is psychic bolts, 3 chaos and 4 absorb.

The wiki page of each warframe will tell you what power is which number.

Well I'll give it a shot. I still don't think that will fix the problem with absorb being stuck on the touchpad but I'll find out. Thanks