Nasty Little Trick

TrollyTheSolly

So I think that DE has a nasty little algorithm up their sleeve, so i recently got the despair from the stalker, requiring 10 Morphics to build, i ran a few missions on Mars and got 9 of them, after that i ran 5 missions and 0 Morphics i gave up and purchased some with platinum, also my friend needed rubedo for a Rhino warframe, we farmed for awhile eventually getting him 1 rubedo short of his goal, we ran lots of missions on earth and 0 rubedo, any other stories like this?

maybe... or maybe not.... frankly i never bought resources and i never had any problem... and i'v crafted all the codex, so...

sometimes u take 1 run more to get a specific material or whateer, the trick is to do random missions in between farming sessions, it's fun to play the game just for playing it sometimes

Edited by Regar

Umm... Actually I had the complete opposite experience.

Wanted a bite, so I transmute 4 Contagions into a Bite.

Wanted vauban, and managed to get him within a month or two of playing.

Had gleaming talon dropped on me in Cupid, Uranus. Marked it for my other teammates. We were ecstatic that day.

But I have my off days too. When I wanted an Orthos Prime blade but it never dropped for me.

Or when I needed just one more orokin cell but I never saw one even though I sat through 4 hours straight of Mimas survival (6 mind numbing sessions in a row).

Bottomline, It's RNG. You will have your good days and bad days. But hopefully, your good days will outnumber your bad days.

You are just having a recent batch of bad runs. Keep your chin up and you will get what you want sooner than later.

i have enough parts to build 10 despair and 50k rubedo, morphics over 100k. u'r problem is: want and haste.play the game it will come to u. Ask in region where to get the mats, hell i would problebly answer u. read wiki thats what its there for. dont buy matts.or wtf! just send me a pm if u can find me.

I was farming Oxium for my noob distiller extractor that never brings back SHIEEET, but I ran many missions yielding very little Oxium.

In the end, I had 149 Oxium and I was about to spank someone. Went for 1 more Baal run and it dropped Jagged Edge. lol.

Just don't farm for it.

I have 4 Distilling Extractors and about 1000 Oxium at the moment.