De Missed An Opportunity For Kubrows For This Event/missiontype...

Shehriazad

Why not have them pick up and/or deliver energy cells? This could even be a new precept mod (search for energy cells and life support).

They could have the handle of the energy cells in their jaw...would look hella cute. While they have one in their jaw they can't fight(obviously) and will just follow you closely until they deliver it.
Another option would be to "give" them one and send them off to the nearest excavator automatically. (They could be attacked during that time, so it's not 100% safe.)

And before you yell "But wut about muh sentinul". Sentinels currently have superior dps AND utility. Kubrows aren't even worth their care apart from their dorkiness.

So yea...DE please...let me use Kubrows as energy cell mules and life support scouts.

This is actually an interesting idea. I do think Carrier should also be able to carry energy cells though.

Don't you think Sentinels have more than enough already?

Shield restore, revive shield, freeze aura, revival, real dps, personal utility precept. Not to mention..the energy cell is bigger than Carrier...it won't have the necessary engine power to carry that around.

Edited by Shehriazad

Why not have them pick up and/or deliver energy cells?

what happens when instead of picking up the Energy Cells they decide they want to go chasing Enemies around and get shot to death when you look away for one second?

:/

Edit:

I'd like Specters to have this ability as well.

that would be awesome.

really awesome. and adorable.

Edited by taiiat

This was already answered.

that's after they pick one up. i was talking about, ignoring the Power Cells and deciding chasing after 20 Enemies to suicide as efficiently as possible.

them not attacking after they have one is good, but as it is now, they already go running off and die constantly unless i spend the entire Mission babysitting them.

Don't you think Sentinels have more than enough already?

Shield restore, revive shield, freeze aura, revival, real dps, personal utility precept. Not to mention..the energy cell is bigger than Carrier...it won't have the necessary engine power to carry that around.

Oh, I forgot. I actually don't have some of those mods.