Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cryotic Front Europa (This Is So Un-Acceptable)

SSI_Kryptix

Yes, we did, it didn't spawn even. 

It was right the first time.

Also why is this unacceptable?

Its a game. You shouldn't use words like that for a game. It sounds stupid when you do. DId this ruin your entire life?

Besides its a beta. You signed up for a game full of bugs

Edited by Currystador

Its a game. You shouldn't use words like that for a game. It sounds stupid when you do. DId this ruin your entire life?

im so confused why wouldnt someone report the bug then? and what words?

Define "Dont use words like that" I didnt say anything which is rude, Doing something to gain nothing is UNACCEPTABLE.

Define "Dont use words like that" I didnt say anything which is rude, Doing something to gain nothing is UNACCEPTABLE.

because it isn't unacceptable. its very acceptable. this game is in beta and you should expect lots of bugs. you can just file a ticket to support instead of posting it on the forums. tell them how it happened too so they can fix it.

because it isn't unacceptable. its very acceptable. this game is in beta and you should expect lots of bugs. you can just file a ticket to support instead of posting it on the forums. tell them how it happened too so they can fix it.

Wait, I don't even....

Sigh.

What part of the forums are you posting under? This post is a very acceptable way to report bugs.

Bugs in any game are not acceptable, speaking from a design perspective. The goal of beta is to remove bugs, because, again, bugs are not acceptable. Ever. In any game. No matter the state of the game, bugs are not acceptable. That said, it IS on the developers to remove the bugs, assuming they hold their game to a high standard (and they do, at least to a point, if they are like every other computer programmer I've ever met). Of course, bugs happen. More so when there is no official test server (Oh wait, pc players are the test server). But doesn't that mean DE should be polishing their content before they push it? Granted, the event is now over. DE now has the time to fix this (and other) bugs, as they are, quite literally, game-breaking.

TLDR: don't say that saying "bugs are unacceptable" is unacceptable. Such words show a lack of respect for game design, where bugs are unacceptable.

no i meant the way he said that having the bug is un-acceptable.... you should just say its a bug and let them know.

He did not use hyperbole. He did report the bug, hence its presence here. He said that doing "something for nothing is UNACCEPTABLE" (his emphasis), which is a true statement, given that he was prevented from receiving the rewards that were implied by the mission type. His emphasis, while unnecessary, is understandable due to his frustration at having his earned rewards withheld from him due to events out of his control, but in the hands of the developers. Speaking of which, read https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/303889-hotfix-1452/ as the issue is now fixed.

For the record, frustration at game breaking bugs, even when displayed in the manner he chose, is not rude or inappropriate. In fact, his posts were most civil, until you flared him up by implying that game breaking bugs were supposed to happen in games, and as such, he had no right to be upset by them.

He did not use hyperbole. He did report the bug, hence its presence here. He said that doing "something for nothing is UNACCEPTABLE" (his emphasis), which is a true statement, given that he was prevented from receiving the rewards that were implied by the mission type. His emphasis, while unnecessary, is understandable due to his frustration at having his earned rewards withheld from him due to events out of his control, but in the hands of the developers. Speaking of which, read https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/303889-hotfix-1452/ as the issue is now fixed.

For the record, frustration at game breaking bugs, even when displayed in the manner he chose, is not rude or inappropriate. In fact, his posts were most civil, until you flared him up by implying that game breaking bugs were supposed to happen in games, and as such, he had no right to be upset by them.

Alright aha you know what. Lets just drop this, the bug has been fixed and I dont feel like replying with a proper post, but I dont think you understood what I said...

Alright aha you know what. Lets just drop this, the bug has been fixed and I dont feel like replying with a proper post, but I dont think you understood what I said...

Your opinion is noted, but I highly doubt that I misunderstood you. However, I shall agree to disagree on this issue, for now.

If someone charges money for a product is a release by law. Marketing terms mean nothing ;-).

And yes, it's a valid bug report.

Edited by MaxiTB

If someone charges money for a product is release by law. Marking terms mean nothing ;-).

And yes, it's a valid bug report.

Oh sorry. I didn't know that early access games on steam were full releases.

Unless I didn't understand what you were saying. Because I didn't fully understand what you said.