Who's Ready For Xbox Players?

(PSN)kiddplay13

You have a solid point, that I personally agree with.

But those 12 year old CoD ragers will irritate us.

P.S. Not all 12 year old children who play CoD are jerks, but a lot of them are. So, ComMods, get ready for Dev bashing and even more whine threads.

P.S.S.

As mentioned below, Excalibur Prime threads are coming back.

*twitch*

Edited by Noxonion

Brace yourselves for:
"Diz gem suks i gonna play cod!!!!!111"
"We shud get excluzivs bring de funder proGRAM BACK I WANT LTAO PRIEM!!!!111"
"u fkn w0t m8 1v1 me irl fggt ill rek u cnt!!!!!!!!1111111"

"Wai iz de giving pc pleyerz so much contnet wen we dont get updatez??????///"
"how to level up i formad my braton and its not givn me xp dis game so broken!!!!!!!!1111"

"wot iz void i want de prajm loki and iz dis only for moneyz in prajm acezz it pay2win totally paytowin!!!11"

"gibi moni plox kekekekekekekekekeke"

If anything these Forums have taught me is that, stereotypes are bad. When PS4 first launched some PC Players had bad feelings, but over time we've learned to coincide with each other. PC Players learned not all PS4 players are Bro Gamers, and PS4 Players learned not all PC Players are Master Race elitists. Basically really what I'm saying is, let's give em a chance.

Edited by (PS4)kiddplay13

I can't wait, will be great to discuss important topics like Founders gear again and again, no matter how clear the message is.

Plus side, more players, more cash, better game for all (hopefully).

Edit: Tablet typing needs a buff.

Edited by Egg_Chen

Brace yourselves for:

"Diz gem suks i gonna play cod!!!!!111"

"We shud get excluzivs bring de funder proGRAM BACK I WANT LTAO PRIEM!!!!111"

"u fkn w0t m8 1v1 me irl fggt ill rek u cnt!!!!!!!!1111111"

"Wai iz de giving pc pleyerz so much contnet wen we dont get updatez??????///"

"how to level up i formad my braton and its not givn me xp dis game so broken!!!!!!!!1111"

"wot iz void i want de prajm loki and iz dis only for moneyz in prajm acezz it pay2win totally paytowin!!!11"

"gibi moni plox kekekekekekekekekeke"

Angius, you are on fire today! Settle down, we've got Forum barricades to build and we have some air, food, and water for a few days! But we won't last long. We just have to survive until dusk.

P.S. In case you are wondering what I'm talking about, it's the Rage Apocalypse. Yep. We're doomed.

Angius, you are on fire today! Settle down, we've got Forum barricades to build and we have some air, food, and water for a few days! But we won't last long. We just have to survive until dusk.

Good to hear, that we're ready for siege! I'm gonna prepare some pre-made BB-coded messages about Founders Gear, so we won't have to post it each time, we'll be able to just copypaste it.

Somebody go and prepare some Wiki links! Don't forget to put it through lmgtfy!

Good to hear, that we're ready for siege! I'm gonna prepare some pre-made BB-coded messages about Founders Gear, so we won't have to post it each time, we'll be able to just copypaste it.

Somebody go and prepare some Wiki links! Don't forget to put it through lmgtfy!

I think we have that covered all ready...

I don't think we'll need it as much as you think. Not every topic they are going to make is going to be about these things, likely just help questions.

I think we have that covered all ready...

I don't think we'll need it as much as you think. Not every topic they are going to make is going to be about these things, likely just help questions.

In due time... We will see. Don't put your Lock Cannon away just yet.

You have a solid point, that I personally agree with.

But those 12 year old CoD ragers will irritate us.

P.S. Not all 12 year old children who play CoD are jerks, but a lot of them are. So, ComMods, get ready for Dev bashing and even more whine threads.

P.S.S.

As mentioned below, Excalibur Prime threads are coming back.

*twitch*

You do realise that that type of player is on every platform and also that type of player is very unlikely to come to the game forums.

You do realise that that type of player is on every platform and also that type of player is very unlikely to come to the game forums.

1) Yes, but Xbox is the most infamous because of said player type;

2) I'm not only talking about the Forums, I'm talking about Missions, too.