Storchenbein

4 hours ago, Jomppanezz said:

Hi new player here

Mr 8

Region Eu

Active/casual

You are already in a clan.

6 hours ago, Neskah said:

Uh... Was I kicked for some reason? Did I do something wrong?

Not that I know of. I've reinvited you. I'll look into why you were kicked later today.

6 hours ago, DragonOrb said:

I'm an active player, a Xbox 1 veteran, but I'm new at PC looking for a good clan too join and new people to help me and that I can help. IGN: DragonOrb

Invite sent. Welcome to Asuro.

Edited by blackgu4rd

On 5/5/2017 at 2:08 PM, blackgu4rd said:

You are already in a clan.

Yeah, I'll be happy to leave, though. I just joined a quick placeholder clan. Message me in-game and I'll be happy to leave, join you guys.

6 hours ago, Corruptus said:

Yeah, I'll be happy to leave, though. I just joined a quick placeholder clan. Message me in-game and I'll be happy to leave, join you guys.

I invite 2-3 times a day. If you still want to join, leave your clan and leave another message. I'll send you an invite next time I check the thread.

8 hours ago, SickViccc said:

Hey, still looking for players?

IGN: SickViccc

MR6

EU

Started ~a week ago, but I'm extremely active. Aiming for hardcore gameplay eventually.

37 minutes ago, Bozeefus said:

MR22, Been playing since Loki Prime Access. Looking to leave a mountain clan that has a huge number of inactive members. May you send an invite my way boss? thanks.

IGN:bozeefus

2000+ hours

Clan will be downsizing at the end of the Ambulas Reborn event. We are currently not accepting invite requests.