Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Need A Taxi To Lech Kril On Ceres

Rollerlane

Question

12 answers to this question

no need for the arrogant responses. this game is known for its broken difficulty system, its made to make people rage at doing missions solo so they fork up money for better gear, and i dont want to spend money just to get to a boss

Or just - you know - get better gear? Like, for credits? There's absolutely no need to spend a single cent on this game.

Also - this is a co-op game - nobody said, that the difficulty will be opimised for solo player.

angius what do u mean like everyone else ? 

coop game my &#! 99% of the nodes are always empty u have to wait for hours to find atleast 1 person to do mission with u (tryed on smurff account)

buying with credits that allows u to get mk weapons  which is complete crap

crafting anything takes days 

Edited by Vaikiss

Vaikiss is right, everyone thats playing is either in void missions or farming. farming bosses. which you need to do the missions to get to, which no one is doing, making it EXTREMELY hard for players that dont spend money. the only reason i even got close to Ceres is because of the Latron Wraith. spending credits for weapons is a joke, when you can only use mods that arent upgraded, causing you to do laughable damage to common enemies. and the difficulty SHOULD be optimized per player depending on the level of their gear, but they wont do that because it stops players from needing to spend money

Vaikiss is right, everyone thats playing is either in void missions or farming. farming bosses. which you need to do the missions to get to, which no one is doing, making it EXTREMELY hard for players that dont spend money. the only reason i even got close to Ceres is because of the Latron Wraith. spending credits for weapons is a joke, when you can only use mods that arent upgraded, causing you to do laughable damage to common enemies. and the difficulty SHOULD be optimized per player depending on the level of their gear, but they wont do that because it stops players from needing to spend money

"Hey guys, I'm looking for someone to help me clear a bit of the maps, I want to get to Lech Krill"

Instead of:

"I'm lazy and it's too difficult, so carry ma posterior to the boss, so I can skip the majority of the game"

would make a huge difference.

The former tells me, that he wants to play. The latter - that he's just a lazy freeloader.

Edited by Angius

you cant taxi anymore

if someone takes you there, it wont unlock the node for you

works just fine for me...my clan mate taxied me to Lech and we were farming her just fine.

to OP; its a bit easier trying to get a taxi in the region chat, though it will still take sometime.

Edited by xcynderx

"Hey guys, I'm looking for someone to help me clear a bit of the maps, I want to get to Lech Krill"

Instead of:

"I'm lazy and it's too difficult, so carry ma posterior to the boss, so I can skip the majority of the game"

would make a huge difference.

The former tells me, that he wants to play. The latter - that he's just a lazy freeloader.

skipping 6 unnecessary missions is not "the majority" of the game, people taxi all the time because theres no real reason to do the normal missions, theres no real reward other than a few components which you can get on the boss levels. when they make the difficulty fair for players and not ridiculous and cheap then i will play through every planets missions. But right now no one is doing the normal missions other than newer players that have to do those missions.