Invasion Rewards

Vaikiss

so ive been playing this game for about 3 weeks now  seen majority of the things that this game can offer and im really surprised byt he invasion and alert rewards

so we got this invasion "corpus invasion on europa" u need to run in 5 times in order to receive 1 orokin cell or 25k credits

thats likes  20 times more work than u would actually would have to spend in order to get those normally  

i don't even understand what is the purpose for those besides getting marked for zanuka or g3

then alerts which offer u like 3k credits

while any dark sector 5 min survival or 5 wave  defence wave can yeld u atleast  10k  while still givign u decent exp and material drops

so whats the purpose of this kind of alerts are they just "fillers" while the rng actually offers us something better than 3k credits and 300 nanospores 

idk maybe its just me but maybe they should something more challenging and so with better rewards than what they currently is just basicly speed runing on alerts or ignoring the invasions because they simply not worth doing 

Invasions are useless, unless they give Fieldrons, Detonits or Mutagens (or potatoes, but they are extremely rare).

Yes, most invasions and alerts are just fillers. Yeah, there is at least one at any given time, but the actual - useful - reward pops up maybe thrice a week.

Same as useless mods in Defence and Survival reward tables - used only to dillute them as much as humanly possible.

Invasions are useless, unless they give Fieldrons, Detonits or Mutagens (or potatoes, but they are extremely rare).

Yes, most invasions and alerts are just fillers. Yeah, there is at least one at any given time, but the actual - useful - reward pops up maybe thrice a week.

Same as useless mods in Defence and Survival reward tables - used only to dillute them as much as humanly possible.

This just do it for Clan materials and farming Detron/Brakk.

so ive been playing this game for about 3 weeks now  seen majority of the things that this game can offer and im really surprised byt he invasion and alert rewards

so we got this invasion "corpus invasion on europa" u need to run in 5 times in order to receive 1 orokin cell or 25k credits

thats likes  20 times more work than u would actually would have to spend in order to get those normally  

i don't even understand what is the purpose for those besides getting marked for zanuka or g3

then alerts which offer u like 3k credits

while any dark sector 5 min survival or 5 wave  defence wave can yeld u atleast  10k  while still givign u decent exp and material drops

so whats the purpose of this kind of alerts are they just "fillers" while the rng actually offers us something better than 3k credits and 300 nanospores 

idk maybe its just me but maybe they should something more challenging and so with better rewards than what they currently is just basicly speed runing on alerts or ignoring the invasions because they simply not worth doing 

if the grineer wins the invasion then the node will be controlled by grineer

and vice versa

this is important for nodes like kappa sedna

You've been playing for 3 weeks and have both... WAT?!!??!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!??!!

well i also got mastery rank 12 and 300 hours clocked in the game 

i just spent alot of time in those 3 weeks 

Thats is called being lucky.

i dont think u can call it lucky when i have 7 receivers and 1 barrely and like 4 blueprints in total 
Edited by Vaikiss