Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tempus, The Time Frame

Eggs-DE-

Out of an urge to be able to stop bullets I thought this up. If something unbalanced then I may or may not come back and edit this.

Stats

• Armor - 20

• Shields - 120 (320 at 30)

• Health - 120 (320 at 30)

• Energy - 150 (200 at 30)

(TBH I don't know how this is supposed to work so I just copied Ember's stats but made it a little different because I want Tempus to be a defensive and offensive caster)

Powers

• Power One - Decay (25 energy)

Fires a projectile that explodes, dealing moderate damage and slows to a group of enemies

• Power Two - Stop (50 energy)

Creates a sphere around the target enemy that slows down/stops everything. This includes enemy projectiles and your own. The can be used as a utility power that can save you from attacks or an offensive power that allows you to deal immense amounts of damage to your targets. (I.E. Use on Sargas Ruk while a section is exposed and fire at him. This buys you time to aim and fire.) Limited to one use. 2nd cast within the duration of the power. will dissolve the sphere.

The can be used as a utility power that can save you from attacks or an offensive power that allows you to deal immense amounts of damage to your targets. (I.E. Use on Sargas Ruk while a section is exposed and fire at him. This buys you time to aim and fire.) Limited to one use. 2nd cast within the duration of the power. will dissolve the sphere.

• Power Three - Replay (50/75 energy)

Creates a small sphere (big enough to cover a torso, but does not reach legs) in front of Tempus that will absorb and redirect enemy fire and  allies can fire through the sphere and a copy of each projectile is sent at the same target (Essentially free multishot). 

I really like this, but I feel as though multishot for 50 energy is broken so either this costs 50 energy, has a damage threshold where it disappears after, a limited duration and allied shots count as double toward that threshold or costs 75 energy and allies do not count as double.

• Power Four - Unbirth/Rewind (100 energy)

Deals significant AOE damage to enemies in a range similar to bastille's or lowers their max health by 40/50/60 %. Allies are healed to 100% if they are within range of the power. 

For me "Tempus" sounds more like the Grammar Frame :)

All hail Tempus!
8LQ3F02.png

On a side...uhm...on topic note, a time frame could be fun, it's just that many of the things we associat with time pretty much requires solo play to be applicable. I also only see 1 skill that I would find in the time-theme (stop).

What I'm trying to say is that many have gone before you, but it's a tricky theme.

Edited by Lactamid