Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Trinity Balanced - The Final Gate

(PSN)DesecratedFlame

I don't like this idea. If it were so, people would carry an unranked Well of Life on them at all times, and they could just boop people to max health for as little as 6.25 energy. Currently, having to stand over someone and revive them adds a sort of risk to reviving people, as you are unable to move or defend yourself. If you could just instantly do it from a distance, though, then everyone will want a Trinity to just stand somewhere safe, keep using Link+Blessing+Energy Vampire, and just instantly bring everyone else back to life if she fails to heal them. It's almost like a crutch at this  point, especially when you consider all her other abilities (including Well of Life at the present) are designed to stop people from going down in the first place.

Considering certain Blessing builds can easily give people more than 99% damage reductionu, I think being able to instantly resurrect someone would be a bit too much. Her goal is to keep people alive, and she can all too easily do that and more, considering she can also keep their energy maxed out.

Finally, this would basically overshadow the recent buff to Renewal that allows it to slow bleedout and cause everyone else to entirely dismiss that, which would bring many people's mindset back to pre-buff Oberon. "Why have bleedout be slowed when someone else can just entirely negate it? With a 1 instead of a 3, as well?" This really seems more like trying to one up than anything.

Did anybody else read this? Lol

It doesn't become more desirable.  "Buffing" something few people use in an insignificant way isn't going to get more people to use it.  It is a lateral movement.

Id want it more for sure

Itd be great for defending objectives without letting your allies die

Awesome utility for pvp too

At max power duration, you would have an effective cool down timer of about 34 seconds between skill revives.

That would balance out with Blessing builds focused on duration.

And, again, would it be a bit more agreeable to the naysayers if the resurrected ally had 0 shields and 15-20% of their health (or a similar value). There's the added risk the person would just die again, as well as that 34 second cooldown, so you only have one shot.

That would balance out with Blessing builds focused on duration.

And, again, would it be a bit more agreeable to the naysayers if the resurrected ally had 0 shields and 15-20% of their health (or a similar value). There's the added risk the person would just die again, as well as that 34 second cooldown, so you only have one shot.

Make it 10% HP and a 2 second invulnerability.

Cool downs do exist, in a way.  You just use well of life on a player to revive them.  Once they are up the skill active timer starts, just like it would when you WoL an enemy.  Until that time runs out you can't use the skill again. That is an effective cool down timer.

At max power duration, you would have an effective cool down timer of about 34 seconds between skill revives.

Not entirely true

First off youre going under the assumption that the skill wont be usable for 30+ seconds as if you casted it on an enemy

Second cooldowns dont exist, durations do

And some powers cant be used again until that duration is over

When the power ends you can go again

Perfect examples are rhinos stomp and nyxs chaos

Both cant be recasted until every enemy affected by them is dead

Saying a skill with a duration has a CD is like saying invisibility has a CD because you cant recast it while its being used

Not entirely true

First off youre going under the assumption that the skill wont be usable for 30+ seconds as if you casted it on an enemy

Did you miss the fact that I started the thread?  It is my suggestion.  I am suggesting that the timer works in the same fashion as if used on an enemy (i.e. a timer starts after it is activated, and the skill cannot be reactivated until it ends).  That functions in the exact same way a cool-down timer would.

I am not going to argue semantics with you past this.

Did you miss the fact that I started the thread?  It is my suggestion.  I am suggesting that the timer works in the same fashion as if used on an enemy (i.e. a timer starts after it is activated, and the skill cannot be reactivated until it ends).  That functions in the exact same way a cool-down timer would.

I am not going to argue semantics with you past this.

So youd give it a cooldown?

Make a bad suggestion worse then

Doesnt change what i said about CD

I think Trinity is the only Warframe in the game that is almost completely balanced as she is.  She holds up very well in high level content, but she is also not overwhelmingly strong in low level content.  All of her skills except for one are very, very useful and I use them all on her builds.  The one skill that is lacking is Well of Life.  I think it could use one small change that would make the  skill a literal life-saver.

If you target a bleeding out Tenno with Well of Life, it will instantly revive them.

I think this perfectly fits her role as a support healer frame.  It needs to be targeted, you need line-of-sight, and it has a limited range so it would not be OP. It would be invaluable in high level content because too often you can end up going down while trying to get someone else up. 

This is the perfect solution. It is highly useful at all levels, is not OP, and it would leave Trinity as the first frame that is perfectly balanced in all aspects.

Energy Vampire could also be revamped so it splits up the energy cost to your teammates; the higher the energy cost the more energy your teammates get, the lower and they get less.

Good idea with Well of Life, though.

Energy Vampire could also be revamped so it splits up the energy cost to your teammates; the higher the energy cost the more energy your teammates get, the lower and they get less.

Good idea with Well of Life, though.

Thanks.  I think EV is perfect as it is since it gives more energy than it costs, and it is spammable.

Not really 100 feels like 75% the !00% to enemies only really hurts lower lvls cant take that to a T4 Survial Or Defense unless you spam Blessing thats why you rarely see people use her?!!

You rarely see people use her because she takes a little bit of thought and skill to use.  People can handle it or lack the knowledge about how blessing works now.

http://youtu.be/koJi_WLbXV8?t=1m1s

Is getting killed. No one said stand in the middle but fight now you understand were improvment comes from only thing with her you can do is heal nothing else yah you could stand and let everyone else kill but at the end there winning not you all she need is a little strength and power she'll bet mirage and rhino in the same battle?!!!

Is getting killed. No one said stand in the middle but fight now you understand were improvment comes from only thing with her you can do is heal nothing else yah you could stand and let everyone else kill but at the end there winning not you all she need is a little strength and power she'll bet mirage and rhino in the same battle?!!!

I can't tell what you are trying to say.

It's not always about killing or one frame versus another. Trinity is the ultimate support frame, she makes every other frame better than she can be, of course she won't win in a 1v1 because she isn't meant for those, she is meant for making allies able to cast often and keep them from getting too low on health. I like her where she is, but the revives just seem like too much. If it did happen, I can see a lot of complaints coming in about Trinity using that 99% DR and then just spam revive teammates

thats why numb to the fact all your thinking is well ill go to this mission and spam blessing where's you shooting something one shot kill wich she had at first then all the rest came agter your still dying and teammates were before u could spam no one dies thats why is was popular #1 back then now people are comparing her to nek thats sad

It's not always about killing or one frame versus another. Trinity is the ultimate support frame, she makes every other frame better than she can be, of course she won't win in a 1v1 because she isn't meant for those, she is meant for making allies able to cast often and keep them from getting too low on health. I like her where she is, but the revives just seem like too much. If it did happen, I can see a lot of complaints coming in about Trinity using that 99% DR and then just spam revive teammates

You know that she shares that DR with her entire team, right?  DR has nothing to do with the WoL change I suggested.  Right now she can give everyone DR and revive people.  The revive skill only starts to come into play in the higher levels (like level 100+ enemies).

no i've revive skill happen when enimies are any lvl the shared DR has A little effect on teammates as it does you And that Suggestion that you say you have is inconculsive to the point in hand that trinity will never ever be a beast warframe agian she will now be chosen as a third party warframe

You know that she shares that DR with her entire team, right?  DR has nothing to do with the WoL change I suggested.  Right now she can give everyone DR and revive people.  The revive skill only starts to come into play in the higher levels (like level 100+ enemies).

I know that DR is shared, and that was part of my point. If he has 99% DR, and able to revive the entire team by casting a 25 energy cost ability with range and then just run away, it seems like things will be out of balance. I just think that she shouldn't be able to instant revive nor should anyone. Nekros shadows with Ancient healers has already demonstrated how out of balance that COULD be way too useful, but the thing is those ancient healer shadows only have a 5-10m range and they can be brought down quite easily, plus they can't be spammed so much since you have to find an ancient healer first and kill it.

Edited by SgtFlex

she should instant revive thats what she was made to do if now take nek desecrate away rhino iron skin and the rest of the warframes main ability and just mix um up the main question in hand is will she ever be back as 1 of the best warframe out meaning she will defiantly have to get buffed or they could always take her away and remake totally?!!