Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Trinity Balanced - The Final Gate

(PSN)DesecratedFlame

My Opinion for a rework:

Well of Life (Teammate Cast): Toggleable ability in which the Bleedout of a downed ally is halted until energy is depleted. (Of course to balance this, Energy Restores cannot be used, and is not affected by Power Efficiency mods)

And bringing up Oberon isn't exactly helpful either. Oberon is a Paladin, not a Medic.

Ok while i dont agree instant rez is a good idea considering the nature of people to exploit the hell out of warframe ability's every god damh chance we get until there nerfed to the floor, i totally agree well of life needs to so something unique because right now all your doing is buffing the enemy you hit with it for small heals its useful for codex scanning and that's about it. and anyone that says damage reduction is useful  simply either does not go to meaningful high wave or does not know what there doing, damage reductions is useless and by the time it gets to the point where its useful you have about 2 waves.before it bottoms out and the team dies anyway. i play my trinity a lot,and she is set up for max range power vamps and spot heals with min duration i find that works for me.

i agree with the suggestions made like a partial revive or slowing down the timer hell ill even settle for something like the way energy vamp works.

but screaming trinity is god frame or god mode now is  a joke you have to juggle chainsaws to get the damage reduction thing going and it bottoms out like nothing else.and she is a mobile battery pack great great fun but carrying team energy restores could probley almost compensate.

very very useful frame you can do really cool things with her but this omg shes op omg it was a buff not a nerf garbage is ignorance at best. and well i don't want the warning points for saying what it is at worst.

tdlr trinity is not god mode just a well skilled player makes it look that way :P

edit working so excuse typos blah blah blah

Personally I love trinity as she is, one of the more balanced frames. I feel all those abilities that you mentioned will get a rework eventuaply since theyre beyond balanced. Most abilities will probably by release, I meant no offense at any point but even if it did make it into the game, peoppe spam it, make coujtless threads cokplaining about it, then it gets reworked again. It sounds like sokething that would be wprth testing, but there would have to be soke sort of risk or downside.

Excuse typose mobioe is a *@##$ to type onon when speed typing

Personally I love trinity as she is, one of the more balanced frames. I feel all those abilities that you mentioned will get a rework eventuaply since theyre beyond balanced. Most abilities will probably by release, I meant no offense at any point but even if it did make it into the game, peoppe spam it, make coujtless threads cokplaining about it, then it gets reworked again. It sounds like sokething that would be wprth testing, but there would have to be soke sort of risk or downside.

Excuse typose mobioe is a $#*(@ to type onon when speed typing

Why should there be a risk?  I have already proven that other frames can revive with no risk, and this change would have a cost and a cool down so it would not be spammable.

It ads to the games issues

Youre proving to be more and more senseless in matters of game balance

Nice baseless claim and ad hominem.  I have explained multiple times that it is balanced.  I have shot down all claims about it being the only skill that gives you a safer rez option. 

If you still dislike the suggestion or just want to pick at it for without reasoning then feel free to leave the thread and not return.

Nice baseless claim and ad hominem.  I have explained multiple times that it is balanced.  I have shot down all claims about it being the only skill that gives you a safer rez option. 

If you still dislike the suggestion or just want to pick at it for without reasoning then feel free to leave the thread and not return.

Youve done no such thing

Youve shown how stubborn you can be on a bad idea and thats all

Instant revivals takes out one of the relatively few challenges and risks there are in warframe today

We might as well bring back old blessing with that attitude

Edited by Azawarau

Youve done no such thing

Youve shown how stubborn you can be on a bad idea and thats all

Instant revivals takes out one of the relatively few challenges and risks there are in warframe today

We might as well bring back old blessing with that attitude

You are just throwing out wild claims and not backing up any of them.  When I refute the ones you do, you just cry that those don't count.

You have even started attacking me instead of the suggestion.

You are just throwing out wild claims and not backing up any of them.  When I refute the ones you do, you just cry that those don't count.

You have even started attacking me instead of the suggestion.

I could write an award winnign essay on why youre wrong but again you wont see it

After that nekros post you showed how easily blinded by bias you can be

Trinity doesnt need an instant rev skill

Its a bad idea for reasons

The game doesnt need more bad mechanics

Those are slowly being changed and someday these suggestions wont exist

Such as?  And don't say it removes risk.  That has already been debunked.  Besides, you said reasons, plural, anyway so let's hear some of those other so called reasons.

Read back in the thread to the multiple posters who disagree with you

You still havnt assuredly debunked anything except in your own head

At the same time there are many shooting down your ideas and you just ignore them

Read back in the thread to the multiple posters who disagree with you

You still havnt assuredly debunked anything except in your own head

At the same time there are many shooting down your ideas and you just ignore them

So let's hear some of those other so called reasons. Just list them off for me in your next reply.

Edited by (PS4)DesecratedFlame

So let's hear some of those other so called reasons. Just list them off for me in your next reply.

Theres a little arrow on the top right of eah post you quote

Click it and go back

That should be easy enough for you right?

Youre derailing your own thread btw