Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Looking For Casual Type Alliance Or Let's Build One With Us

FitzSimmons

Celestial Tennos would like to be in an alliance.  We are a shadow Clan.  If interested please send us an invite.  Thank you.  Warlord -Sharpie-

Invite sent!

Ghost Section (ghost clan, obviously) would like to join.

- Warlord zelgaris

Invite sent! Welcome aboard.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Fits our ideas perfectly,no pvp and member assistance.One thing tho,i see many apply here are relatively small clans,if someone needs help will they get a fast response from alliance chat?

we can't promise fast response. but there is no problem until now in the alliance.

seems cool ,pop an invite to TrueCatComradeship and weˊll see how it goes.

currently we are mountain clan with 162 members,hoping to expand to moon.

(Would someone mind if i invite other clans?)

Invite sent. All clan leaders have equal permissions, you may invite whomever you like!

We are interested in being part of your alliance - storm clan 36 out of 100 casual players inc veterans and founders

clan name - Bad Tenno

Bad Tenno invited! Welcome to Alliance Virtue. 

looking for a clan I been playing for some time  I stoped playing though just got back into playing.  im just a regular player name on here is vampeiro im just looking for a layed back clan that helps people and outhers as well im not the best player ill admit it  but  I do play for fun and enjoy playing as is I been looking for a clan just none have invited me or asked me to join so im going out on my own and looking for one  if you have a place I would love to join this clan if possible ty  vampeiro