Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Looking For Casual Type Alliance Or Let's Build One With Us

FitzSimmons

No word from support yet, still waiting for their response :/

Strange, support replied and this is what they said:

"The clan "The Revengers" is run by a single inactive player currently so it seems that you may be inputting the incorrect name for this clan when sending invites. Make sure you get the proper name (case sensitive) for sending your invites to this clan and the proper clan should receive the invites."

Also Kodiak is sorted, the problem was that there was another inactive clan with the same name which is now changed to Kodiak X, but apparently inactive clans can't be invited into alliances... So I'm not sure what's up with The Revengers :x

emblema, maybe you should try and contact support yourself and see what's wrong, might be easier that way.

Edited by CapricaSix

Hello I am a warlord of Swords in arms I would like to apply for my clan and one other maybe one more

Clan name/ Warlord

Aurora Lux / illuminantvanguard

Sword in arms /  prodavit

Maybe

Fallen primes / psuolive

We were in an alliance together but we couldn't really stand how our alliance leader was treating us. We want to make sure our members have as much fun they can.

Edited by prodavit

what is this alliance name by the way? and how many members? :P

The name of the alliance is Virtue. There are now 61 one clans, ranging in size from ghost to mountain. During peak hours there may be hundreds of players on, especially after updates of course.

Generally speaking, in alliance Virtue, there are no leaders, politics, tom-foolery, or rules. We accept all who are not rude to their fellow Tenno.

Sword in arms is showing as non-existant. Proper spelling/spacing/capitilization?

Hello, as prodavit says, we were not happy with our previous alliance. We would like to join you :)

Clan: Aurora Lux

Tier: Mountain

Warlord: IlluminantVanguard

I have added Aurora Lux to our clan list, welcome to alliance Virtue.

Edited by Pham.Nuwen

when I was recruiting for my past alliance I learned a trick, friend that person and look at there profile lol. It really helped me but really is annoying to do :P

Thanks for the advice, will make use of it.

We are encountering issues when attempting to add your clan. So far there have been no other problems when adding other clans. A support ticket has been sent, and hopefully this problem will be solved quickly.

Thanks for the advice, will make use of it.

We are encountering issues when attempting to add your clan. So far there have been no other problems when adding other clans. A support ticket has been sent, and hopefully this problem will be solved quickly.

Thank you for trying, I'm sure it will be fix soon.

I will making sure by making a sacrifice to the god of gaming. Oh god of please take ordis was my offering and lift our clan from this curse. (ordis had been annoying me since U16 anyways cough cough)

Edited by prodavit