Welcome Xbox One Tenno!

[DE]Megan

Hi all, Xbox users unite!

I've heard about this game, have been wanting to try it so when i saw that it was available this morning on xbox one i jumped on it.

I've been able to play through the tutorial and got partway through the first mission before i had to run to work.  Seems really interesting, and I'm excited to play and learn more about it!

We're currently waiting to hear as to whether there will be a PC -> XB1 migration program like there was with the PS4. DE is either already in or will have to go into negotiations with Microsoft about permitting PC to XB1 migration.

At the moment there is no way to migrate PC account data to the XB1.

tell MS i willing to bribe them for it too happen XD

Had no idea this was even a freebie at first, well i say freebie ive already invested a little because the devs deserve it for this addictive wee game. Been spreading the word around my friends about this as i look to create a small clan of some of the finest... well enthusiastic group of scottish players that i can muster for this delightful wee game. Its proving to be easy to get everyone to give it a go with the zero entry price point - ideally ill be able to keep them and we can really explore everything this game has to offer.

Oh and ive even been checking out the upcoming updates, its fair to say youve made a fan of me and i see a lot to be excited about to experience first hand with the game in the future.

i love this game. been hooked since my first kill. now i know the game has only recently arrived for xbox1 but i have 2 or 3 blueprints that are ready to build  yet it doesn't recognize 1 or more components being fulfilled? tried restarting the game and getting back in the galaxy to  get more of the specific component to try and jump it up but still no luck. any ideas?   

I'm new as well! I've just started and hope to learn more about this game. I will admit, I'm quite confused as to what exactly I should be doing. Do I do missions that are within my level range or just try and band together with fellow xb1 Tenno?

Both my friend. You want to stick to within your level range so ideally once youve finished the first boss look into doing all the Earth missions as the like of most of Venus will be beyond you whilst getting a regular group of players will help with some of the harder types of missions like Defence and there is one which i forget which involves trying to control four areas at once from waves of enemies... couldnt imagine having much fun taking those missions on solo haha

I actually started on the xbox one, i rarely play pc games. But warframe is pretty great.

I would like to be able to play my profile on both platforms (obviously not at the same time)

Is this possibile? If not, any clues to when it will be?

All accounts should be usable on all platforms, that would be so cool.

Xbox one goes down? jump on pc, Internet goes down, go to a mates and use his ps4 lol.

Get kicked off the tv by the Mrs all the time, be nice to get off then jump on the pc and continue progressing

Where can I find an explanation of on screen icons. I have a #2 and what looks like a little rocket in the top right corner of my screen.  Thank you for your help.

The icon on the very top right corner is the indicator that something has been completed in your foundry and is ready for collection. As such when you saw that it meant that you had two things ready to go, its quite handy actually.