Welcome Xbox One Tenno!

[DE]Megan

We're currently waiting to hear as to whether there will be a PC -> XB1 migration program like there was with the PS4. DE is either already in or will have to go into negotiations with Microsoft about permitting PC to XB1 migration.

At the moment there is no way to migrate PC account data to the XB1.

Where can we monitor to track updates on PC > XB1 migration?

I also have over 1500 hours on PC and wouldn't mind using some of my earned Warframes & equipment.

So far, so...Great!

I bought Destiny, completely forgetting the game was coming out then i seen it on my buddies recently played list.

Don't get me wrong Destiny is fine for what it is but it just seems far to short until the grind. 

Alot of people will be turned away from Warframe's overly complicated Detail. 

Which is something more games move away from sadly. Which is great for keeping "most" the 17 and under (both Age and IQ) crowd away! 

The game is Fresh, Unique, In depth and the graphics! makes one wonder how in the hell Bungie dumped over a 100 million in to destiny?

Best way to describe Warframe is "MetalGear Solid + Magic The Gathering + Armored Core + Destiny + Image Comics"

Keep up the great work guys! ill be selling a few of my other games...CoughdestinyCough. and picking up you guys Prime I think? which ever is more expansive LOL!

any ways sorry for the long rant Keep up the Great work! and Thanks for the Awesome Game/Experience.

warframe is down right amazing. i have a old pc so i lag on warframe when i first wanted to play so i stopped, and when warframe came out on the xbox i didnt notice until the download was done. at that point i flipped out and was like :D WAAAAARRRRRRRRRRFRAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I WAS looking forward to the release of Destiny...then Warframe came along just days before and stopped that from happening. Based on the Beta, I have been having much more fun in Warframe than I did in that short time Destiny, so this is where my September game money will go!

yup same here i gave up on destiny as soon as warframe as on my xbox xD, got 3 of my friends hooked on it too. :D

I don't know if this qualifies as news but...

Earlier today, the RSOC (Reddit Special Operations Command) Alliance took down the first Solar Rail in battle on XB1 since the game's launch. Was an amazing sight in a game less than a month old to see a community of hundreds of players from different clans (or even different groups within my own clan) co-ordinating efforts and working together to form squads and contribute credits for our mercenary funds... the depth of this game is amazing and I hope DE just keeps on doing what they are doing. Killin it! 

P.S.

Any clans interested in joining the RSOC Alliance can contact myself (GT: Xodus03) or ExtroKold on the game. Lock n Load (#1 Overall Clan) also gladly accepts all members wanting to join and you can contact myself, DoomShockX, Diippzzz, supernegro887, or Shadow x Crysis to join.

• 2 weeks later...

I've invested a lot of time to PC Warframe, and am loath to start that treacherous path again. Are we going to be able to transfer accounts? Because, as of now, I have no intention of playing the game, ever again, on PC, now that it is on Xbone (I'm a console player at heart). I have no intentions of playing the game on Xbone, either, if I have to start from scratch. Is there any official word/verdict on this, or a way for me to get a more direct answer?

I don't want to sound like a whiner or anything, it's just that all the platinum and time invested would be nice to carryover.

Also, good job on the intro tutorial, DE, leaps and bounds better than the PC one I played (pre-Melee 2.0).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

will we get vespa relays

We will eventually get the relays yeah. DE Steve i think said in the last DevStream of the year theyve no idea how yet by which i mean if they will wait and do a console stress test like the pc where only high rank players can access it initially or not but they will indeed eventually make their way to both consoles.

• 3 weeks later...

So far, so...Great!

I bought Destiny, completely forgetting the game was coming out then i seen it on my buddies recently played list.

Don't get me wrong Destiny is fine for what it is but it just seems far to short until the grind. 

Alot of people will be turned away from Warframe's overly complicated Detail. 

I know that feeling, i tried to get my friend to play with me on xbone, but he says when he tries to play there is so much on screen it will give him an aneurysm. :(