Sign in to follow this  
[DE]Megan

Welcome Xbox One Tenno!

If anyone every has questions, feel free to ask! I am available most days on Xbox to answer questions and give advice. I generally also try to check my messages on Xbox at least 2-5 times per day. Happy farming, Tenno!

I been playing for about 14 days now! :D I started years ago and the game was bad, tried it out again and saw y’all found that sweet spot ;) Warframe is my new side 🐣 

4 hours ago, (Xbox One)MrENIGMATIC22 said:

Hello! I'm  new here. Just looking for friends who play warframe that I can squad up with from time to time. My xbox username is MrENIGMATIC22. Add me as a friend if you can!.

Hey there.  I currently run as JadePsychoMamba.  I run a clan filled with skilled and helpful people.  I am usually available from 5-10 pm on work days.  Having a Mic helps for communication so try to have one.  Looking forward to getting your feet wet in a great game.

How far this game has come is incredible!! We are on the cusp of the next Cinematic story quest right now and back then this game was just a husk of what it is now. Good job DE and here's hoping for an even brighter future.

Edited by (XB1)BigLithuanian

On 2018-06-30 at 3:44 PM, (XB1)BigLithuanian said:

How far this game has come is incredible!! We are on the cusp of the next Cinematic story quest right now and back then this game was just a husk of what it is now. Good job DE and here's hoping for an even brighter future.

I came back after trying it out a few years back. Needless to say I'm hooked. I'm glad to see that the community is thriving! 

I played for 5 days a few months back ...I didn't get it and had no friends on. But then I watched a couple of mixer streams and thought I would try again..... Now I'm hooked 

Bought my first console (xbox one x) since PS1... I’ve been a PC guy till now.

First game I’ve downloaded is Warframe. 

Having fun so far. Picked Mag and the staff cause I dont like doing what I’m told. Having mobs fall down at my feet in supplication while I beat them has a certain appeal.

Looking forward to seeing all the locations. I like poking down every rabbit hole.

Laymen Gaming/Skill Up/BBKDragoon swayed me into trying it.

On 2014-09-01 at 5:01 PM, [DE]Megan said:

Our family of Tenno is expanding yet again to the regions of Xbox One!

Please join us in welcoming these new Tenno by offering your Steady Hands of aid in battle!

Xbox Tenno, to get you started, your fellow Tenno and our Support Team are here to help answer any questions you have in our Tenno Assistance subforum.

Check out our Quick Start Guide to get debriefed for your missions to come!

Welcome again to our home of Warframe knowledge and discussion!

Late by 4 years about lol

I've been attempting to figure out how to send an email to de about a Warframe that disappeared during the recent update from my account on Xbox it is gara. I play gara quite alot and I bought gara with my own money forma her 7 times and she already had a reactor attached. I really like the frame and I put time into her to make her great I don't know who to go to to report this and try and get her back 

1 hour ago, (XB1)slyfox091 said:

I've been attempting to figure out how to send an email to de about a Warframe that disappeared during the recent update from my account on Xbox it is gara. I play gara quite alot and I bought gara with my own money forma her 7 times and she already had a reactor attached. I really like the frame and I put time into her to make her great I don't know who to go to to report this and try and get her back 

Submit a support ticket: http://support.warframe.com/

On 2014-09-02 at 1:28 AM, Letter13 said:

Welcome Xbox One Tenno!

I wonder who the first XB1 member to post will be...

¿Im new killmatter 29 and I love this game two weeks now been playing for and it just keeps getting better I just got to Saturn and I'm so exited to start my new quests so exited just wanted to tell you guys that this is the first game in years that I have really gotten into so thanks to the legends who developed all of this and sorry bout my spelling I'm dislexic LOVE THIS GAME

Sign in to follow this