Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Xbox One Update 14: The Mad Cephalon!

[DE]Megan

Hi, I just want to say thanks for the free game, it was really fun to play, at least up to the point, when it recently updated. I was able to play with people easy, find matches quick, but now since the recent update, I no longer can join a co-op game and it freezes all the time. I can still chat in game most the time, and can only play solo. Please fix this. This game is good and could be great. All I want right now is to play with other users, I am sure your going to lose some business when destiny comes out, but if you can fix this big issue I am having i will continue to enjoy this game but for now, there is no point. Thanks again though and please hurry with this fix at least.

Would like to start off by saying warframe is a fantastic game with a lot of future potential.

Gunpla is great and customisation is also above par compared to a lot of games out there.

However, I have been playing since the game came out on PC, I used to have 60fps without drops on my 3yr old machine and it was a dual core. Never an issue, apart from losing connection to the server and the game crashing randomly.

Now I have an Xbox one and really wanted warframe to be a faultless experience as the hardware should give you more than enough juice to keep the game running silky smooth.

Unfortunately all I have is frame rate hits and screen tearing and it is disappointing

Especially having played on my PC with lots of action going on and all effects turned on with no problems.

I know with patches this hopefully gets resolved.

Until then I can't put any real cash in this game for new weapons as I can't shoot accurately with the frame drops and end up just randomly mele attacking so I don't die in intense battles.

Please do something asap, it would be sad to see ppl giving up playing due to the fps drops as you have put so much work in to create such a diverse 3rd person shooter.

PS:forget about PlayStation fixes and just worry about Xbox as ps4 players are just Xbox haters.

Hello,

Is there a good app I can download for warframe to keep up with my tenno? What is a good beginner melee weapon for volt? How do I create the shield with volt? I have a dyth sentinel, should I have went with the carrier for a beginner player like myself? I tried transmuting cards but I always seem to get a lower card then what I put in. Is there a list of cards to put in one basket to come out with something awesome? I've look all over YouTube but no one seems to have an xb1 tutorial. Can someone start one? I've seen the pc one. But for some reason it’s not the same feel without the Xbox one controls. How do I polarize a slot? Why should I polarize a slot? How do I get a higher number of slots? Do I just upgrade and get more space? Why is it when I use my rifle, my melee weapon upgrades? I’ve never been into shooters. But this game is awesome and this is really the first time I’m going to research and read blogs and watch YouTube to get better in a game. Forgive the spelling. Also feel free to add me on Xbox One GT “TheRightBrotha” I never play shooters tho. I’m more of a fallout, dragon age, witcher, fable, type of player.

I'm new to blogging so i'n not even sure if i post this in the right location.

Thanks in advance,

TRB

Edited by (XB1)TheRightBrotha

[sNIP]

I'll try and answer as much questions as possible.

To use Volt's shield you have to equip the mod, then select it in-game with the D-pad and press down on the right stick once you have enough energy.

I'm not sure about a good melee beginner weapon for Volt, I'm using the Skana atm. It's a good blade but nothing will beat the Dragon Nikana imo!

I'd stay away from transmuting if i was you lol.

All Sentinels are good, but Carrier seems to be a favorite. I was always using him on PS4. He sucks up loot and has a shotgun.

To polarize a slot you need to get a weapon/warframe/sentinel to rank 30 then buy/craft a Forma. Then use said Forma on a slot, choose polarity and voila.

Installing a mod with say, a dash polarity on a mod slot with the same polarity will use up less mod points, if that makes sence.

You can't really have "more" mod slots, but if you "tatercharge" your weapon/warframe you get double mod points. A level 30 frame gets 30 mod points, but with a potato it will have 60 instead. Potatos are Orokin reactors and catalysts btw

Thats pretty much all I can answer. The Warframe Wiki is a good place to get some info.

Edited by (XB1)DomTheKilleur

I have all the components for my latron and my nami solo. But for some reason I can't build it how are suppose to build "the most powerful items in the solar system" if the foundry doesn't work properly this is the second day I have had this problem .

There is a glitch they are aware of and working on where the foundry is showing an incorrect tally for the number of items you need to craft certain items. I would consult the wiki and make sure you do in fact have enough of the items in question before trying again. Generally for all the number can be wrong they still only tick the box next to it in the game foundry screen if you have at least the right number of that said item part.

I think migration of pc accounts to xbox would be detrimental to the balance that we have right now, albeit clan clan controls the dark sectors right now but everyone is on an equal footing but if you can migrate all of a sudden it will disrupt the tranquility. All of a sudden power house clans of 1000 from pc will be able to wrestle and keep all the dark sectors basically making it unplayable for the new xbox players to make solar rails and try it out. Just my 2 cents it would be a fast way for me to go and open my unopened copy of destiny

The video of the dev group which was posted when this was released to consoles (with the attractive woman acting as "host" or mediator) said that 14.2 had been submitted already (iirc), and that the 14.5 submission was planned for next week (that would be a week ago).

My question then becomes:  how long is the patch approval process typically, and was 14.5 submitted as planned?

Edited by (XB1)Lou the Lou