Tiered Dark Sectors?

Yirktos

How about we had one Dark Sector per planet per clan tier? Or at least have different clan tier nodes spread out throughout the solar system. Maybe lower tier nodes at lower level planets.

What I mean is, have some dark sector nodes only contestable by ghost clans, some only contestable by shadow, some by storm, by mountain, by moon, and then by alliance. Would this help or hurt the Dark Sector system? I'm not giving this as feedback but more just looking to discuss the idea.

So, you want some Dark Sectors to be only be owned by a certain clan tier, that means a moon clan wouldn't own a Dark Sector that Shadow can own. Same with Alliances i guess.

I can agree, i hate to see Dark Sector been owned by just a few Alliances, the worst part are the taxes, those taxes are stupid.

Low level planets should only be owned by Ghost or Shadow Clans.

Edited by DarkLordX2

Not possible - DS is a project for huge player groups from the beginning on. Same prices and no benefit for the small ones. It is the reason for the introduction of alliances in the first place. 

If you want to play DS, you should learn to cooperate with other tenno groups. This is the main idea behind the scene.