Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Squad Join Freezing/co-Op Crashes

(XBOX)AgentOfWarX47

Multiplayer worked fine for me late last night and early morning today.This evening however could not match make at all. Join friend still broken as well, and solo wont even let me load a mission. All cause "please wait" to appear and cannot access or quit any menu until it finally goes to "unable to join". Aftr the unable to join message all menus are broken and cannot even try to sart a mission as as pressing a does nothing. Was seriously impressed with performance of a game that was still beta last night but this evening was a bit more like what I would have expected. Game seems to have great potential though.

Take care and stay safe.

New to the game. Just want to say, LOVE IT!!! (so far) Was getting disappointed with my xbox 1 and this renewed my faith. Now on to the issue I encountered this morning. I was able to play with others, random players, and completed all the missions on Mercury. Once done I then fused some mods and put them on my Tenno. I also put an extractor Mercury. After that I tried to go back and play Earth and it wouldn't let me do any missions. (even trying it SOLO) When I click on accept, it just does nothing. Tried Mercury and Venus missions and got the same results. Then quit the game and reloaded and still won't let me do any missions. Shut it down again and will be back on in about 1/2 hr. Is there any other steps I need to try and do to get this AMAZING game working again?

Thanks

• 4 weeks later...

Last night I ran into a freezing/multiplayer issue. On my XB1, I started the first of the Jupiter missions solo as there was no one joining in the matchmaking for over 5 minutes, then after capturing the first of the targets I had some other random player join the mission. I was happy for the help until the game started freezing every time when I got near a bigger swarm of hostiles, appears that during the freezes I still took damage, so when we caught up with the second target the game froze on me for about 5-6 seconds and I died. The other player did not revive me so I bleed out and used a revive token to get back in there, but by that time the second target was down. now after I had revived myself I could not collect the second target even though he was there *@##$ing on the ground. We killed the rest of the hostiles in the room and noticed that neither of us could collect the target and we could not pick up any loog either. We could open the canisters and the loot would drop on the ground but could not be picked up and we had to abort the mission as there was no way to finish it. I thought it might have been an issue with my xbox, so I did a cold boot of xbox after that, but could not get anyone to join me to a mission so do not know if that was a once off or a recurring issue.