Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can't Find Companion App In Smart Glass

(XBOX)IBlueBlurI

• 2 weeks later...

Hi DerezzedDante,

Just to let you know that we believe we've now fixed the issue where the Smart Glass app would only display the background image on certain devices.

Please let us know if you continue to encounter this issue.

Thanks!

Jim

I still only see the background. :( Do we need to wait for an update to smartglass? Also, what about the companion on smartglass for Windows 8.1?

The companion app should be working just fine on Windows 8.1. Are you experiencing issues?

If you're using a Windows Phone 8, please check that your Smart Glass app is up to date and let us know if you're still only seeing the background.

I wish I could add pics to this thread. I would screenshot to show you how on my Windows 8.1 tablet (not RT) warframe does not have a companion at all. The apps are as updated as far as the store is concerned. This is both on the regular Smart Glass and the Smart Glass Beta.

On the phone, I can only see a background which I can only assume is a sort of web page. Nothing new to report here. Again, this is both on the Smart Glass and Smart Glass Beta apps fully updated.

Further investigation has shown that Smart Glass is indeed broken on WP8. We've determined the problem and are working on a fix!

The good news: This fix doesn't require a build and can be set live from our end when it's solved!

I'll update this thread with confirmation that we've set the fix live. 

A sneaky fix has been made for Smart Glass on WP8 and WP8.1!

You can read more information on how to find this app and more here: https://warframe.com/news/warframe-xbox-one-alert-tools

Any word on the Windows 8/8.1 SmartGlass Companion? My SmartGlass app still won't show that there is any companion for Warframe. I haven't checked the phone SmartGlass. Will update later to confirm.

• 2 weeks later...