Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hey Xbox Tenno!

(XBOX)Raging Roadkill

Hey everyone! I'm a veteran player from the PC beta that's making a counterpart account in the Xbox version. On the PC version I have put in more hours than I care to say, and I know all the ins and outs of the game, so if you are confused on anything in the game, whether it be modding, combat, asthetics or mission types, feel free to contact me, either with my Gamertag, or on my PC account right here: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/user/38171-sageofbattle/

Have fun out there and stick it out! The learning curve is steep at times, but I'm sure every PC player will tell you that your power only snowballs as you go along.

Edited by (XB1)Raging Roadkill

Great thing you're doing here, sage. I'm not an Xbox player but would be equally happy to help.

For any new xbox players, I'm also a long time player and would love to help anyone out. I'm no expert on Xbox technical matters, but if it's gameplay related I'll do my best. Contact me through PM on my profile if you need anything, and welcome Xbox Tenno!

Edited by UpgradeInProgress

I also created a new tenno last night on the XBox One.  On the PC side (and also the PS4 as I migrated my account) I am a Mastery Rank 12, been playing since around last November.  Starting from scratch has been interesting, but fun in its own right.  So feel free to look me up if you need any advice or assistance, I'd be glad to help as well.  And thanks Raging Roadkill for starting the thread. :)

Welcome Xbox Tenno to the family of Warframe. I have been playing Warframe since Update 8 on the PC and have put in at least 1,000 hours on the game so if yall need any help feel free to ask around. I am willing to bet any of the seasoned veterans of the game will be willing to help you out~ Including myself ^^ 

With Warframe love 

Shadicozzy