Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I've Never Been This Angry Before...

(PSN)Shadow_Of_Hunhow

One thing I really got into this update was kubrows and breeding them... but today I'm absolutely furious, because I had two imprints from a kubrow with black fur and tan stripes, and I bred one with grey fur, blue stripes, and orange underside, and the other with a white furred red striped... the first was an exact copy of the grey fur one, and the other was a red furred green striped!

I didn't breed both my black imprints away for something that wasn't black at all! Or for kne that has nothing in common with either original imprints! Why DE thought it was a good idea to allow kubrows to get traits from outside the two imprints you used, is beyond me, and is the biggest middle finger to players yet!

Yeah, the Kubrow breeding system is literal shiet. DE obviously didn't plan it out when it was first released with the color and pattern randomizer.

OH MAN, let me tell you how volcanic that got people.

Breeding is still broken, and I think this could be lessened by allowing Genetic Stability to be tied with making Imprints, thus Stability only degrades when you use an imprint. There would of course have to be a system that prevents users from simply making hundreds of imprints of one Kubrow, maybe having it so that Genetic Stability replenishes 10% each day, and Imprinting takes up 20% or more each time, but I think you catch my drift.

To be very honest with you, I'd suggest going out there and catching another Kubrow. If it doesn't meet your standards, make imprints of it so hopefully in the near future where (hopefully) DE will display the traits of a given Kubrow on the template, you'll always have backup imprints for whatever breeding purposes.

I simply stay far away from breeding, it lessens the rage.

lessens.

Yeah, the Kubrow breeding system is literal shiet. DE obviously didn't plan it out when it was first released with the color and pattern randomizer.

OH MAN, let me tell you how volcanic that got people.

Breeding is still broken, and I think this could be lessened by allowing Genetic Stability to be tied with making Imprints, thus Stability only degrades when you use an imprint. There would of course have to be a system that prevents users from simply making hundreds of imprints of one Kubrow, maybe having it so that Genetic Stability replenishes 10% each day, and Imprinting takes up 20% or more each time, but I think you catch my drift.

To be very honest with you, I'd suggest going out there and catching another Kubrow. If it doesn't meet your standards, make imprints of it so hopefully in the near future where (hopefully) DE will display the traits of a given Kubrow on the template, you'll always have backup imprints for whatever breeding purposes.

I simply stay far away from breeding, it lessens the rage.

lessens.

I love your idea for the imprints! This would be great, especially when you get two nice looking kubrow, use both imprints from them and get nothing good. It'd make the market better, and make breeding a little less of a hassle.

To be fair realistically speaking thats exactly how genetics in the real world functions. 

Just because both of your parents (imprints) have black hair doesn't necessarily mean you will.

Whether or not that real world logic should apply in WF is another matter entirely.

I'm guessing you got at least one of the traits in the original imprints in your new kubrow though, which would mean the systems working.

Unfortunately that common trait you got just wasn't the one you wanted.

Sorry for the loss of your imprints, but I don't think its worth getting particularly upset about though.

I'm fairly certain you knew the risks after all.

Edited by StinkyPygmy

Everything was fine in Warframe but after Update 14 all with Kubrows is just wrong! Devs maked a big mistake they think they can make easy money with Kubrows.

Every single thing:
1.Eggs are very hard to drop I tried about 40 missions on earth destroying kubrow dens and no single egg. I needed to buy one :/ 10plat not much but always something.
2.Kubrows can die OMG, I though they can't die in one livestream they said that and I was in work so I didn't had a time for games, after 1,5 months I turned on Warframe and....WHERE DA FUK IS MY KUBROW?! EmailBox: your kubrow died. WTF?! o_O Good that I didn't puted Orokin Reactor to him I would waste 20plat.
3.Stasis, you can put there your Kubrow so he don't lose life power ok fine, but if you want him back from statis to go with him for a mission you need to wait 3 hours or pay 10 plat to have him immediately WTF AGAIN!!
4. Random Kubrows da hell is that. If you don't get a kubrow which you want you need to make another and its hard to get another egg, even you waste more time credits and resources to build again parts but ofcourse you can buy immediately everything for PLAT AGAIN!

So what should be done good?
1.Eggs should drop less rare/easier to drop.
2. Kubrows can't die. Kubrow should lie down in the ground and we can't take him for a mission he is too weak, we need to give him DNA stabilizer and wait 6 hours and then he will get strength to fight again..
3.Remove stasis time or cut it to 1 hours or even less to 30 minutes.
4. No random Kubrow races. More colours and edits for Kubrow in marketplace several for Plat and several for credits, strpies, colours and even armors, just like with Warframes.

Edited by IfritKajiTora