Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Does It Take To Unlock Europa For Event?

MSD3000

Question

Since Europa is the only planet you can actually complete the event on. I'm trying to get my friend completed on the event. He had Europa unlocked, and completed up to Shax, but it's still not enough. Do you need the whole planet completed to unlock the cryonic front event map?

10 answers to this question

Since Europa is the only planet you can actually complete the event on. I'm trying to get my friend completed on the event. He had Europa unlocked, and completed up to Shax, but it's still not enough. Do you need the whole planet completed to unlock the cryonic front event map?

you need to get 1000 points from the other locations first. Most have this done by normally running earth through 10 extractors but you can also get the point from the Phobos mission if you have it.

Your friend needs to unlock it by obtaining 1000 points on either Earth or Phobos through the event. The Phobos node is unlocked through obtaining 500 points on the Earth node.

Cryotic Front nodes are unlocked separate to the solar map progression.

Edit: Tenno'd

Edited by Vastaren

Since Europa is the only planet you can actually complete the event on.

That's not true. You start off on Earth then once you get 500 points on Earth, you then move on to Phobos to get 1000 points to unlock Europa.

But then I just did 1k on Earth then moved straight to Europa. Friend completed his 3k points on Phobos instead of going Europa. It's just faster on Europa